- Hardcover: 425 pages
- Publisher: Saint Germain Press; 1st edition (December 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1878891731
- ISBN-13: 978-1878891730
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #970,085 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The I Am Discourses: By Beloved Master Jesus the Christ through Lotus Ray King (Saint Germain Series, Vol. 17) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Wiley Summer Savings Event.
Save up to 40% during Wiley's Summer Savings Event. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
REMOVE ALL BARRIERS TO AN OPEN MIND AND LET THE WORDS FLOW. IT WILL TAKE YOU OUT OF THE BOX.
Here is the review I gave Volume 3:
In my path to find the truth, I came across the I AM teachings. As always, I started into the material with an open mind. Then it started…
As usual, there were lists of commandments to follow, prayers to unknown and known deities, spirits, and guides, invocations, procedures, lists, and benedictions to recite and perform. There were also promises of immortality, preparing the body for ascension, and protection granted from higher vibrational beings.
For me, none of this worked.
Let’s look at simple facts.
1. The authors and creators of this I AM religion—who consistently followed their own beliefs, prayers, and doctrines to become immortal—died. They did not take their bodies with them, and they did not ascend with their bodies as they promised in their false teachings.
2. If there is reincarnation, then there is no need to prepare the body for eternity. You get a new body with each incarnation.
3. If things worked the way these founders said, who would want the same body for eternity anyway? It’s an assumption, but you would probably get bored with the same body for all eternity.
4. The authors provide contradictory guidance. On page 109 of Volume 3, they state, “So Beloved Students, let no one seeking the “Light” ever set himself up in judgment on another of God’s Children.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book was recommended by a study group and it will be a while before it's completed. All the fluff and hyperbole is a bit much although I consider myself well on "the... Read morePublished on April 23, 2013 by Jane