Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 25, 2014
My neph loves this book!!!. He has a speech delay and he is enamored with reading this book. He spontaneously says the phrases from the book throughout the day. He reads along with me, meaning he says the words and knows what is coming next.He will go through the book on his own saying what is happening in the story as he recognizes the picture. This really helped jump-start his spontaneous vocabulary. For example, he now says "pick me up" which is a phrase included in the book. Be forewarned if your child loves this book as much as my neph....it will drive you crazy because it is very repetitive. He would have me read it repeatedly until I wanted to cry! lol :-) It has really helped my nephew understand how describing what he is doing or what he wants works for him. I am very happy with this purchase!
P.S. My neph is 3. He was 2 (18-20mos) when I bought the book for him. He still loves it.
on May 4, 2016
This book really helped my child start to notice the things around her and that they had names and were words to learn.
on May 13, 2017
Hoping and praying for answers.
on October 23, 2013
My 19 month old has a large vocabulary but rarely "uses his words". We received this book a week ago and he loves it! Already he is speaking more, making animal sounds, and answering my questions. Great book with a useful parent guide in the back!
on October 20, 2017
Not what it seemed to be at all
on January 5, 2015
When I first saw this book I didn't believe some reviews because let's be honest, how can one little book help make my child talk? But sure enough my daughter recited this book within a week. It has helped her a lot. She even uses the words/phrases when asking my husband and myself what she wants!
on September 21, 2014
First book my son actually sat and listened to. He was obsessed with this book for a while. We have a photo of him on Santa's knee reading this book because it helped him sit still and not cry! He's still working in talking but gets most if the vocabulary in this book (likes to point out things in the illustrations which are great).
on April 22, 2014
Good book, but the pages became loose at the spine and fell apart after a couple of weeks. Disappointing :/
on August 18, 2015
This is for very early use---I would say when your child is 6 months for just helping your child begin how to use words and speak. It is not a huge useful tool for a toddler---my two year old got bored with it quite quickly.
on December 1, 2015
Great for non-verbal children. You can be very animated while reading. Animation helps children focus on your mouth. But overall the text is very simple to read and pictures are very beautiful.