AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion - 567 g / 20 oz
- AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion - 567 g / 20 oz
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 20 oz
Top Customer Reviews
@@@ WHAT ITS DONE FOR ME:
***Healthy glowing skin/DEEPLY moisturized!!!- Noticed after 3 days - As it exfoliates I almost NEVER manually do it to glow. Its like wearing shimmer lotion all the time but my palms aren't gold and i can touch things without turning it to glitter...best of all it doesn't wash off ;)I never get "dry" even in winter also my ENTIRE BODY FEELS LIKE SILK!!! SILK I TELL YOU THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!
***Healed heals, knees,elbows,AND NO MORE HANGNAILS!!!!!- Noticed after 7 days- Didn't you read that silk comment? ENTIRE BODY!I had dry, rough, cracking heals and it turned into "I just got a pedicure" kind of soft and smooth. I'll never touch another pumice stone again!My hands are soft and smooth and I never get hang nails. My knees and elbows have also been turned to silk even if i only use it on those areas 1 or 2 times a week now.
***Fixed blemishes, CLARITY!!!!!- Noticed after 2-6 weeks/6 months- WOW had no idea it would solve my body acne! I am about 99.9% clear on my back and chest and i had mild/moderate body acne. My Keratosis Pilaris was resolved by the 6th week. Recently (at the 6+ month mark) i noticed my Freckles/hyperpigmentation have almost faded to flawless making my skin tone unified. Also all the scars have flattened out even my really bad ones They also are getting more "skin colored" some have even vanished! ALSO I noticed I don't get ingrown hairs when i shave.
***CAN USE IT ON MY FACE!!!!Read more ›
If you are an inconsistent person, also not for you.
If you think this should smell like ambrosia, not for you either.
If you're a whiny ninny head, not for you.
This stuff WORKS. Here's a few things:
1) Be consistent, duh! Use it at least daily. Slather it all over. Feel kinda greasy/filmy? Keep rubbing it in. Your skin needs to soak/absorb this stuff.Overly greasy/filmy means you haven't rubbed it in sufficiently. If you don't use this at least every other day, you aren't going to see results. Sorry, but with beauty, unless you're born with it...no instant results.
2) Smell? I can't smell anything. But some people have mentioned it smells like ammonia. Whatever. Which is worse, a faint smell that goes away, or having a chicken skin butt and thighs that look like you sat in an ant pile?
3) Is it burning/tingling? Do you shave? Guess what, this bad boy is full of lactic ACID. That burning feeling is MOST LIKELY tiny cuts from shaving your DRY SKIN. You are getting these tiny cuts because...YOU HAVE DRY SKIN. KEEP USING AMLACTIN. THE MORE MOISTURIZED YOUR SKIN IS, THE LESS LIKELY YOU ARE TO GET THOSE STUPID MICRO CUTS.
4) EXFOLIATE. Holy cow I can't stress this enough. Get some kind of scrub. NOT A SALT SCRUB. Why no salt scrub? See #3, unless you want to cry like a baby. Think your skin is too sensitive to exfoliate often? Get a different scrub. Personally I use a sugar scrub that is for eczema. There are few products on the market that are aimed at KP, so I figured an eczema scrub would be close.
HERE'S THE DEAL: This stuff helps your skin exfoliate, right?Read more ›
Licensed Beauty Pro Owner of Glamour Couture
I've had pretty terrible eczema all my life. I've tried all sorts of medicine including herbal remedies to little or no effect. As I grew up I just learned to live with it and accept it as a part of my life. Winters in the northeast were terrible - itching, dry flaky skin, redness, etc. My skin would get so dry and red it would crack and bleed. On any given day in January I would almost always have some sort of open or healing wound on my skin. My face and scalp is constantly flaking and shedding. Not only was this painful, this did a number of my self esteem as people would constantly assume that I didn't shower or I was just gross. I became very ashamed of my skin and simply didn't talk about it even to my regular doctors.
Fast forward to my late twenties when I got a good job and I paid for great health insurance. I took it upon myself to see a dermatologist and among many other creams and topical ointments, she recommended me Amlactin as a daily moisturizer. At first I was extremely skeptical as I have literally tried every lotion and cream worth its salt on the market. I've paid ridiculous amounts of money for tiny jars of expensive exotic creams with promises of eczema and psoriasis relief only to be left with dozens of partially used bottles of useless crap lying around the house. Literally everything felt great being lathered on after a shower but within a few hours even the thickest creams rubbed off or evaporated to the point as if I've put no lotion on at all.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great lotion for feet all year but especially in the summer when wearing sandals a lot. If your heals crack this is the lotion to use. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Nancy T Sawyer
I love AmLactin. I put it on immediately after I shower and they keep my body moisturized throughout the day.Published 6 days ago by syun
I never write Amazon reviews but I had to bc this product is so good. I had a bad case of keratosis Polaris on my legs. 2 months later- its COMPLETELY gone. Read morePublished 8 days ago by elizabeth
I just got my first bottle of this lotion and placed it next to my bed. The light was on an it showed that the top 3 inches or more of the bottle was empty! Read morePublished 9 days ago by handicapped shopper
It does work, however it is real greasy and smelly. So I eventually stopped using it, wasn't worth it for me... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Cara