Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $48.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
AmScope - 7X-45X Simul-Focal Stereo Zoom Microscope on Dual Arm Boom Stand + 144-LED Ring Light - SM-4TP-144
Enhance your purchase
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Real Angle of View||45 Degrees|
|Magnification Maximum||45 x|
|Objective Lens Description||0.7-4.5X|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7X-45X zoom magnification using high-quality Greenough stereoscopic objective lenses.
- The microscope provides 4" (100mm) of working distance.
- A highly-versatile stereo microscope on a heavy-duty, multi-pivot boom-stand which allows the microscope to easily swing into place when needed, and away when not.
- Dual diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus throughout the magnification range, greatly improving productivity.
- The stereo optics provide upright images with clear depth-of-field and a wide view for hands-on applications.
Customers also search
What's in the box
Compare with similar items
| || |
Vision Scientific VS-5F Simul-Focal Trinocular Zoom Stereo Microscope, 10x Widefield Eyepiece, 0.7X—4.5X Zoom Range, 7X—45x Magnification Range, Double Arm Boom Stand
AmScope SM-4BZ-80S Professional Binocular Stereo Zoom Microscope, WH10x Eyepieces, 3.5X-90X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Objective, 80-Bulb LED Ring Light, Double-Arm Boom Stand, 90V-265V, Includes 0.5x and 2.0x Barlow Lenses
AmScope SM-4TP Professional Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Simultaneous Focus Control, WH10x Eyepieces, 7X-45X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Objective, Ambient Lighting, Double-Arm Boom Stand
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Vision Scientific Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
The SM-4TP is a heavy-duty, highly-flexible microscope designed for biological and industrial applications. This model is especially popular in the QC, repair and engraving industries thanks to its ease-of-use and reliability. With its wide zoom range and double-arm boom-stand, this model will become an indispensable instrument in any workshop or lab. The trinocular photo-port is simul-focal, so it can be used simultaneously with both eyepieces.
The stereo optics provide clear, sharp images with excellent focus-depth and a large working-distance. With 0.7X-4.5X zoom objectives, moving through the magnification range is as easy as turning a knob. 10X wide-field eyepieces provide an ample magnification range from 7X to 45X, with high-eyepoint optics to accommodate glasses or goggles.
Dual ocular diopters can be adjusted to maintain consistent focus, greatly improving productivity. Rotating interpupillary adjusters simplify the process of aligning the eyepieces for each user.
Simul-focal Trinocular Port
The simul-focal optics in this microscope allow the trinocular port to be used simultaneously with both eyepieces. This means a camera can stream live images from the microscope while you continue to work with full stereoscopic vision. This is accomplished by sharing the left objective lens with the left ocular and the photo-port. This microscope uses our CX series trinocular port, so it can be easily replaced with optional C-mount ports to match specific cameras.
The multi-pivoting, double-arm stand provides a stable, flexible support system, ideal for hands-on work. Use of a drop-down column allows the head to be positioned at virtually any angle. Ball-bearing provide smooth movement of the lateral arms, which can easily pivot the microscope out of the way when it is not needed. The heavy, steel base ensures the stability of the microscope, even when laden with attachments.
This package includes a 144-LED ring-light for bright and cool illumination. This lightweight illuminator mounts to the microscope’s objective housing, and projects a smooth, encompassing field of light over objects, eliminating most shadows. For added convenience, a separate power-controller is used to manage the brightness. Whether used as the sole light-source or in combination with additional illuminators, the ring-light produces a crucial light pattern for virtually any application. Energy-efficient and producing low heat, this ring-light can be used with biological specimens as well as industrial.
SpecificationsMicroscope Head Head Type Simul-focal trinocular, 45° incline, 360° rotatable Optical System Greenough stereoscopic Interpupillary Adjustment Compensation-free gemel, 54-76mm Ocular-port Diameter 30mm Dioptric Adjustment Both oculars, ±5dp Eyepieces 10X Photo Port height-adjustable 23mm tube, CX series, simul-focal Objective Lenses 0.7X-4.5X zoom Native Field-of-View 4.4mm-28.6mm Native Working Distance 100mm Auxiliary Lens Mount 48mm thread Auxiliary (Barlow) Lenses Included 48mm thread: none included Stand Stand Type Double-arm boom-stand with ball-bearing movement, cast-steel base Stand Dimensions 20" double-arm (overall length: 30"), 17" high pillar, 10-1/4"x8-1/4"x2" Focusing-block Focus Range 50mm
- One trinocular stereo microscope head
- One photo port attachment
- One pair 10X eyepieces
- One pair eye-guards
- One double-arm boom-stand with focusing rack
- One LED ring-light
- One power controller
- One power cable
- One ring-light mounting adapter