Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass..." and save 10% off the $84.98 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is an ideal microscope for home school or for students in elementary to high school to learn sciences
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head offers five magnification settings 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X & 1000X
- Widefield all optical glass elements includes single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
- Sturdy all metal framework
- LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular
- Eyepiece: WF10X & 25X
- Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X
- CondStage Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"enser: single lens with disc diaphragm
- Illumination: LED
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (adapter included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
AmScope M150C / M150C-I 40X-1000X
All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope
This is a perfect package of a high power microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, coarse & fine focusing, and LED illumination. It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. The LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries). This is an ideal microscopy package for home school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists.
- A Great Affordable High Power Student Microscope with Coarse & Fine Focusing
- 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
- Built-In Contemporary LED Illumination
- Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
- Fully Coated Optical System
- High Resolution Offering Sharp Images
- Five Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
- Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
- Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
This is a perfect microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, and LED illumination. It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It is an ideal microscope for home school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists. It is brand new in original box. Its retail value is $400.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All photos are taken with the 10x eyepiece.
Picture 1 is a fruit fly taken with the 40x objective lens
Picture 2 is a fruit fly taken with the 4x objective lens
Picture 3 is cheek cells stained with an IKI indicator with the 40x objective lens
Picture 4 is an onion root tip with the 10x objective lens
Most recent customer reviews
The stage on the 150 is so small that when you put the MS-90 attachment, there is...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.