Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 16% off the $84.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is an ideal microscope for home school or for students in elementary to high school to learn sciences
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head offers five magnification settings 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X & 1000X
- Widefield all optical glass elements includes single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
- Sturdy all metal framework
- LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
- Head: 45 degree inclined monocular
- Eyepiece: WF10X & 25X
- Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X
- CondStage Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 3-1/2"enser: single lens with disc diaphragm
- Illumination: LED
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (adapter included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
AmScope M150C / M150C-I 40X-1000X
All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope
This is a perfect package of a high power microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, coarse & fine focusing, and LED illumination. It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. The LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries). This is an ideal microscopy package for home school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists.
- A Great Affordable High Power Student Microscope with Coarse & Fine Focusing
- 45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
- Built-In Contemporary LED Illumination
- Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
- Fully Coated Optical System
- High Resolution Offering Sharp Images
- Five Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
- Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
- Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lens
- All Metal Mechanical Components
- Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
- Excellent Five (5) Year Factory Warranty
This is a perfect microscope for students to learn science. It comes with full optical glass elements, metal framework, 360 degree rotatable monocular head, and LED illumination. It offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. It is an ideal microscope for home school or for students from elementary to high school. It is also an excellent instrument for hobbyists. It is brand new in original box. Its retail value is $400.
Top Customer Reviews
The microscope itself feels solid and well-made. The 3-element rotating assembly works well and is nice and tight. The LED under-light works well with a nice smoothly adjustable brightness level. The stage is stable, with useful slide clips, and adjustable light aperture disc located underneath. This unit works equally well on battery power as with an AC adapter; for my purposes I'm sure we will only ever use it with batteries. The microscope also comes with a nice dust cover to protect it when not in use, and a secondary eyepiece to provide additional magnification when desired. At the highest magnification level with the more powerful eyepiece, the LED light does struggle to provide sufficient lighting, but you can still make out details on your subject slide well enough.
Honestly, at this price, I am quite happy with this purchase. I wish the LED light was capable of a bit more brightness, but for most purposes it works pretty well. The scope is sturdy and feels like it will last quite awhile. I also wish it had come with a better storage sleeve for the additional eyepiece. Even better still if the microscope had a place to store the extra eyepiece, or came with a storage case, but I'll make do. Overall, it should work great for showing my young daughter the interesting and amazing world of microscopic viewing.
All photos are taken with the 10x eyepiece.
Picture 1 is a fruit fly taken with the 40x objective lens
Picture 2 is a fruit fly taken with the 4x objective lens
Picture 3 is cheek cells stained with an IKI indicator with the 40x objective lens
Picture 4 is an onion root tip with the 10x objective lens
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.