3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
AmScope SE400X Professional Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF5x and WF10x Eyepieces, 5X and 10X Magnification, 1X Objective, LED Lighting, Boom-Arm Stand, 110V-120V
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Professional stereo microscope with boom arm has long working distance to enables users to perform work or manipulate large items, including circuit boards and dental appliances
- Binocular viewing head with interchangeable pairs of 5x and 10x widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, and fixed 30-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain
- 1x objective provides low magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens
- Adjustable gooseneck LED light enables users to direct the light where needed
- 9" vertical working distance and adjustable 12" boom arm enables users to adjust the microscope on the X- and Y-axes
- 5X & 10X widefield stereo magnification powers
- 9" large working distance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The AmScope SE400X professional stereo microscope has interchangeable pairs of 5x and 10x widefield eyepieces, a 1x objective, LED lighting, and a boom-arm stand. The binocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 50 to 77mm and a 30-degree inclination to reduce eye and neck strain. The interchangeable pairs of WF5x18mm and WF10x18mm eyepieces combine with the 1x objective to provide 5x and 10x magnification, and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair. Dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences. A stereo microscope, sometimes called an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and a long working distance that enables users to manipulate the object being inspected.
The 1W LED light is mounted on a flexible gooseneck to enable users to direct the light as needed. An LED light source provides bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitive specimens. The microscope has a 13.5" pillar that provides a 9" vertical working distance. Bilateral focus eases use for left- and right-handed users. The 17" boom arm has a 12" working distance. The microscope head can be rotated on the X- and Y-axes. All metal construction is durable and stain-resistant.
|Eyepieces (DIN, 30.5mm)||WF5x18mm, WF10x18mm|
|Microscope stand||Boom-arm stand|
|Vertical working distance||9" (13.5" overall pillar length)|
|Boom arm||12" working distance (17" overall length)|
|Head rotation||X- and Y-axes|
|Illumination type||Upper, reflected|
|Light source||1W LED on adjustable gooseneck|
|Power||110V-120V, UL listed|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What's in the Box?
- AmScope SE400X stereo microscope with boom-arm stand
- WF5x18mm eyepieces, 30.5mm, one pair
- WF10x18mm eyepieces, 30.5mm, one pair
- 1x objective
- (2) Eye guards
- LED light
- Dust cover
- Power cord
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am using this in England and plugged it right into 220v, it works great with no problems at all with dual voltage.
The best is the 5x ocular. The image is crisp, the work space is great and no complains at all.
Again, if you work with SMD, you need to have this tool in your lab.
Top international reviews
Delivery : it arrived well within the specified time and was well packed. All in all, I am very pleased.
Missing information about the purpose of two rings on the vertical stander
Also no info about how to change the eye pieces