- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. Apply now.
Have one to sell?
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AmScope SM-1TNZ-144A-8M Digital Professional Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope, WH10x Eyepieces, 3.5X-90X Magnification, 0.7X-4.5X Zoom Objective, Four-Zone LED Ring Light, Pillar Stand, 110V-240V, Includes 0.5X and 2.0X Barlow Lenses and 8MP Camera with Reduction Lens and Software
|Price:||$659.98 & FREE Shipping|
Ships from and sold by AmScope.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Digital professional stereo microscope with pillar stand has long working distance to enable users to perform work or manipulate large items, including circuit boards and dental appliances, and has an 8MP camera with reduction lens and USB 2.0 output for capturing or displaying images on a computer or projector
- Trinocular viewing head with pair of 10x super-widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, fixed 45-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to enable sharing
- 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective provides continuous zoom magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens, a 0.5x Barlow lens extends the working distance, and a 2.0x Barlow lens extends the magnification range
- Removable rheostat-controlled 144-bulb LED has four separate zones to independently control light intensity and direction
- Pillar-style table stand has reversible black and white stage plate to provide contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and large stage clips to secure the specimen during viewing
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers also shopped for
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&A's Customer Reviews
The AmScope SM-1TNZ-144A-8M digital professional stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, two Barlow lenses, and a pillar stand. The microscope has an overall magnification range of 3.5x-90x. The 8MP camera has a CMOS color sensor, a reduction lens, image capture and editing software, and USB 2.0 output to capture or display still or video images on a computer or projector. The trinocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm, a 45-degree inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation to enable sharing. The vertical trinocular port can be used as a C-Mount or 23mm photo port. The WH10x20mm super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces combine with the 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective to provide zoom magnification and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair. The microscope comes with 0.5x and 2.0x Barlow lenses that can be added to the objective to increase the magnification range. A Barlow lens with a magnification of less than 1.0 reduces magnification and increases the working distance, while a Barlow lens with a magnification greater than 1.0 increases the magnification and reduces the working distance. High-eyepoint eyepieces ease viewing for users who wear glasses, and dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences. A digital stereo microscope, sometimes called an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and a long working distance that enables users to manipulate the object being inspected, and is used where image capture, detailed records, or documentation is required.
The 8MP digital camera has a CMOS color sensor for displaying still microscopy images and streaming live videos to a computer or projector. The camera has 40x magnification and a 0.5x reduction lens that ensures that the display has a similar field of view as the microscope eyepiece. The camera can be mounted in a C-Mount or any 23mm eye tube. The camera includes image capture and editing software that provides still image and live video capture and editing capability, including measurement functions. The software supports JPG, TIF, GIF, PSD, WMF, and BMP file formats and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux. Camera drivers are compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux. The software includes Windows APIs for native C/C++, C#, DirectShow, Twain, and LabVIEW that enable custom application development. The camera has a USB 2.0 data port (cable included).
The removable 144-bulb LED ring light has four separate zones to independently control light intensity and direction. The ring light provides bright, cool light for working with temperature-sensitive or live specimens, and shadow-free illumination. A rheostat controls the amount of light emanating from the lamp. Power and adjustment controls are located on a control box to speed adjustments. The ring has a 2-1/2" (64mm) inside diameter and a 4" (100mm) outside diameter. It has a 100,000-hour life span and a 110V-240V variable power supply. The microscope has a pillar-style table stand. It has a 3-3/4" (95mm) diameter reversible black and white stage plate to provide contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and large stage clips to secure the specimen during viewing. The solid cast-steel base is 0.75 x 10 x 12.5 inches/20 x 280 x 320mm (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back).
|Zoom objective power||0.7x-4.5x|
|Eyepieces (DIN, 30mm)||WH10x20mm high-eyepoint|
|Trinocular port||C-Mount or 23mm|
|Field of view range||2-1/2"|
|Optical working distance||Up to 8"|
|Illumination type||Episcopic (reflected)|
|Light source||Four-zone 144-bulb LED ring light with rheostat|
|Resolution||8MP (3264 x 2448 effective pixels)|
|Image type||Still image and video display and capture|
|Camera sensor||1/2.5" Aptina Special CMOS (color)|
|Mounting size||23mm or C-Mount|
|Frame rate||27fps at 800x600; 8fps at 1600x1200; 1.9fps at 3264x2448|
|Computer connection||USB 2.0 (backward compatible on PCs only)|
|File formats||JPG, TIF, GIF, PSD, WMF, BMP|
|Software package||Image capture and editing for Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux|
|Camera driver compatibility||Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What's in the Box?
- AmScope SM-1TNZ-144A-8M stereo zoom microscope with pillar stand
- WH10x20mm eyepieces, 30mm, one pair
- 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective
- 0.5x Barlow lens
- 2.0x Barlow lens
- Four-zone LED ring light (LED-144A)
- 8MP digital camera (MU800)
- 0.5x reduction lens
- USB 2.0 cable
- Software CD
- Eye guards, one pair
- Stage clips, one pair
- Dust cover
Seller Warranty Description5 years warranty for parts and labor. Buyer covers round way shipping cost.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: professional microscopes, trinocular microscope with camera