Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Ama Brew
Ama Brew is an ICF Credentialed Coach, a certified wellness coach, a keynote speaker, and a human resources consultant. Combining her BA in psychology, master’s degree in organizational leadership & human resource management, life coach training, and personal experience, Ama delivers a personalized coaching experience to help her life coaching clients gain more control in their lives, achieve balance, and design the lives they were meant to live: fulfilled, confident, joyful, and free from what has been holding them back.
Following a rewarding career as a human resources manager, Ama went on to develop a childcare business to be fully involved in the daily care of her children. She became so committed to the care of her kids that she lost herself for years. She found her way back to a balanced and purposeful life and is now on a mission to help other women who are experiencing the taxing demands of balancing motherhood, caring for a home, and a professional life.
Ama founded and developed Empowered for Balance for that purpose and today works with women who are spinning multiple plates and looking for more fulfillment, purpose, and balance in their lives. Ama delves into the root cause of the imbalance in her client’s lives to educate, empower, and coach them to transform so they too can live more balanced, productive and purposeful lives.
Ama supports her husband in ministry in New Hampshire, USA. She and her husband are parents to a beautiful daughter and two adorable twin boys.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Reclaim Yourself and Begin To See Yourself as God Sees you!!!
It's possible with Self love Made Easy, A practical book for the Busy Christian Woman on a quest to love herself, build a solid self esteem and increase her self confidence.
As a woman, do you find it hard to love yourself and accept yourself for who you are? Are your life experiences making it hard for you to be authentic and place value on yourself?
Are you trying to match up to a certain image that has been painted to you of who a perfect woman should be? Do you find that the more you stretch yourself to fit into this perfect image the harder it is for you to love who you are?
If you are looking for a solid way of loving you, placing value on yourself and accepting yourself irrespective of your challenges, flaws, weaknesses and trials, then this book is for you.
Using this transformational self Love Book for the busy Christian Woman, you can unlock simple, actionable strategies that will help you to:
- Discover the root cause of your self love challenges
- See yourself through God's eyes
- Accept your uniqueness
- Stop Defining your Self Esteem by External Factors
- Define your self esteem by who God says you are
- Forgive yourself for past mistakes
- Stop comparing yourself to other people
- Maintain A Balanced Self Esteem In Trying Times
You need this book if:
- You have self esteem highs and lows
- You value yourself in different ways depending on what you are going through at a particular time.
- You have a fluctuating self-confidence
- You have identified with labels like people-pleaser, follower, co-dependent, overachiever, too emotional, drama queen.
- You have battled with body dissatisfaction
- You can’t love yourself and accept yourself just as you are.
Learn to value yourself and know your self worth with the simple strategies contained in this book which will help you to:
- Understand the meaning of self image
- Understand why self love is not selfish
- Understand how God sees you
- Increase your confidence in life
- Stand up for yourself
- Practice Self love made simple for you
- Form secure and honest relationships
Order this self love made simple book for the busy Christian Woman and jumpstart your journey to knowing your self worth, placing value on yourself and begin to see yourself through God’s Eyes.
Reclaim your life and be a more fulfilled and energetic you!!!
It’s possible with ‘SELF-CARE Made Easy’, a Christian self care guided journal for women! Put self-care first and discover a wellspring of energy that will allow you to reach your goals and more.
As Christian women, we sometimes wear different hats and play different roles. We usually find ourselves overstretching and trying to be everything for everybody. In addition, we neglect our emotional, physiological, and mental well-being. As much as we want to do everything and be everything to everybody, we forget that we’re just human and can only go so far. Lack of self-care drains us and makes us empty and dry.
If your life is overflowing with demands on your time and you cycle through devastating rounds of stress and burnout, then this book is for you.
Using this transformational self care journal for the busy christian woman, you can unlock quick, actionable steps that will allow you to:
- Make time for self-care
- Set the best boundaries for you
- Recognize Superwoman Syndrome
- Say ‘no’ when you need to
- Say ‘yes’ to a life filled with energy, passion, and purpose
- Create a sustainable self care practice even with your busy schedule
- Eliminate Stress & Burnout from your life
If you want to give your best to the world you have to give yourself the best self-care first!!!
By infusing select moments of your life with elements from this self care journal for women, you’ll discover just how easy it can be to give yourself the care you need while meeting the demands on your life.
You need this book if...
- You want simple, step-by-step self care strategies that you can use now
- You desire to balance your mind, body, and soul
- You’re overwhelmed, tired, burnt out and unfulfilled
- Your health is suffering the negative effects of constant stress with no relief in sight
- No other work-life balance solution has worked for yourself
- You’d like a discrete way to seek help
- You feel stuck but want to get back to pursuing your dreams
Reclaim your time and schedule time for yourself with the simple strategies contained in this guided journal which will help you to:
- Discover how necessary self care really is
- Realize that putting yourself first is the first step in giving to others
- Create a sustainable and actionable self care practice so you can say goodbye to stress and burnout for good
- Make time for yourself by changing your self-value mindset
- Practice holistic self care tending to your physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, and social needs