Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Amanda Leeber
Amanda Leeber is an independent author, recipe designer, and bibliophile. She lives in the Metro Detroit area of Michigan, in the United States, along with her husband and two dogs.
Amanda is published in both fiction and nonfiction: Behind the Painting, a supernatural suspense; and Trying Out Vegan Cookbook Series.
She is a member of several book clubs and has been a supporting member of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) since 2009. Prior to writing, she worked for a Fortune 500 consulting firm and has a degree in Business Management and a background in project management.
Amanda is a Reiki master and has been a Shamanic Practitioner since 2012, studying locally under Kate Durda and Stephanie Tighe out of Lansing, Michigan and virtually under Sandra Ingerman and HeatherAsh Amara.
In her free time, Amanda enjoys cooking & baking, camping, hiking and yoga. You can reach out to Amanda either via email at email@example.com or on social media.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Make holidays and special occasions deeply satisfying and a little bit surprising with these 25 fun, delicious, vegan friendly, and easy to make recipes.
Celebrate the holidays with your loved ones with these delicious festive dishes, whatever their dietary preferences.
Amanda Leeber’s vibrant debut holiday cookbook shows you how to incorporate nutrition-rich and delicious meals using plant based, whole food ingredients that are better for you and still worthy of your holiday table.
This simple and easy to follow cookbook is completely meat and dairy-free. It also includes gluten-free, paleo and freezer-friendly recipes so you can prepare these delicious meals in advance to save you time and reduce your stress during the holidays.
This cookbook was designed especially for home cooks who will be ready to open their kitchens to vegan recipes, healthier favorites, and guests with multiple dietary restrictions.
Menu plans are included for the most popular holidays in the U.S:
- Valentine’s Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Independence Day
- New Year’s Eve
LOTS OF EXTRAS
Best Holiday Dishes for the Vegans in Your Life includes:
- Accessible meals that are good for your health and good for the environment, including burgers, pastas, stew, mushroom wellington, steak and potatoes, stuffed bell peppers, cake, pie, cookies, chocolates, and a show-stopping pear tart.
- An entire chapter on how to make your pantry vegan friendly with the most commonly used food staples.
- Beginner’s resources: great resources for new vegans and the vegan-curious, including the top ten kitchen tools, where to start with the top health and nutrition documentaries and reference books, and the absolute best nutrition website everyone should know about!
- A free preview of Simple Staples for Vegan Cooking Cookbook coming soon, including bonus recipes for butter, egg substitutes, Parmesan cheese, and a fast nut butter milk hack.
This cookbook will empower you to take control of your health and immune system with these vegan friendly dishes to share with the ones you love and enjoy fearless entertaining and stress-free holiday parties that can include everyone.
Don’t wait. Start planning for the next holiday in your home. Invite everyone you love, regardless of dietary restrictions.
Scroll up to buy your copy now!
ADVANCE PRAISE for the Best Holiday Dishes for the Vegans in Your Life
“Thanks for getting us creative in the kitchen. This book was approachable and easy to follow. Each recipe was an effective walk through, each step being straightforward and sensible. We appreciate that! The things we tried were all delicious. Here are some dives into the thoughts we had while making and enjoying.
- Rosemary Flatbread: Made it 3 times! Looking forward to making again. Rosemary was perfectly balanced.
If you want to take charge of your kitchen and establish a solid foundation for more whole food, vegan meals, Simple Staples Cookbook is for you!
Are you frustrated with the quality and lack of variety in your store-bought kitchen food staples? Learning how making your own plant based staples will start you and your family on the path to a healthier, more flavorful lifestyle.
#1 bestselling author of Best Holiday Dishes for the Vegans in Your Life, Amanda Leeber, is back with this brand-new release, Simple Staples Cookbook: Make Your Own Favorite Whole Food Pantry Staples. This is the second cookbook in the Trying Out Vegan series.
The recipes are beautifully simple and delicious. Perfect for new vegans and the adventurous. Great help with meatless Mondays!
A Variety of Recipes
Discover the difference these plant based food staple favorites make for your family, including
- Four different egg alternatives,
- An easy, no knead artisan bread that uses whole grains,
- Condiment recipes that taste so much better than the store-bought varieties, you’ll never go back,
- A fast and delicious nut-milk hack that will save you time and money,
- Vegan butter that is as creamy and tasty as the real thing,
- A vegetable broth recipe that can compete with the nutritional benefits of bone broth,
- Pizza dough that will be a family favorite, and
- Hummus, guacamole, and salsa that you can customize to your family’s tastes.
PLUS LOTS OF EXTRAS
Simple Staples Cookbook includes tons of helpful info and extras that will enable you to control the quality and flavors of your favorite everyday staples.
- EVERY RECIPE IS VEGAN, with options for plant based, gluten free, and paleo diets, when possible.
- An entire chapter on making your pantry ready for vegan cooking, with the most COMMONLY USED INGREDIENTS, including ingredients for every recipe in this cookbook.
- Color-rich photographs of EVERY SINGLE RECIPE, taken from the author’s own kitchen. These photos are images of the actual recipes, not stock photos.
- GREAT RESOURCES FOR NEW COOKS, including kitchen cooking and cutting terms, a temperature conversion chart, essential tools and equipment for every kitchen as well as the top 10 tried-and-true kitchen favorites.
- BONUS RECIPES from the not yet released cookbook, Make Your Own Drinks: Please Your Senses with Kinder, Healthier Vegan Drinks for Everyone
Simple Staples Cookbook will have you making your own high-quality, delicious recipes that your family will return to again and again.
Don’t wait! Scroll up and click on the BUY NOW button to get your copy immediately and start your family on a healthier food path!
Please note that the recipes in this cookbook do not account for specific allergies. If you do have food allergies, please reach out to your Allergist before purchasing this cookbook.
Kickstart your health with simple and affordable drinks!
Simple & Refreshing Drinks is here to help you get started in an easy and approachable way, through the beverages you drink.
#1 Best-selling author of Best Holiday Dishes for the Vegans in Your Life, Amanda Leeber, is back with this brand-new plant-based cookbook, Simple & Refreshing Drinks. This is the third cookbook in the Trying Out Vegan series.
This fun and thirst-quenching book will give you the plant-based recipes you need to begin your journey into losing the dairy and alcohol.
You’ll be enjoying more vibrant and delicious drinks throughout your day.
This beverage book makes:
- A great baby shower gift for the mother-to-be and new mom.
- A fantastic hostess gift and party gift idea with drink recipes that can be enjoyed by anyone.
- The perfect helper for a party with teens and tweens or guests who prefer to go alcohol-free.
- A thoughtful resource that designated drivers will love with all the fresh and festive alcohol-free options.
A VARIETY OF RECIPES
The recipes included in Simple & Refreshing Drinks are easy to make, include simple to follow instructions, and are perfect for any season or occasion.
- Share some thirst-quenching Blood Punch for Halloween
- Fun family activity with a great kid friendly Milkshake Bar Activity Sheet that uses whole foods recipes that need no added sugar
- Warm up the family this Thanksgiving with Slow Cooker Spiced Cider
- Celebrate Christmas with a decadent Hot Cacao self-serve bar
- Toast in the New Year with festive alcohol-free mocktails, including Dirty Martinis, After Dark Chocolate Martinis, and Vanilla & Blood Orange Mocktails—hangover not included
- From comforting coffee and tea drinks to tasty & delicious smoothies, coolers, spritzers, dairy-free milks, and vitamin waters, there are refreshing drinks to be enjoyed by anyone and everyone
PLUS, LOTS OF EXTRAS
Simple & Refreshing Drinks includes tons of helpful info and extras that will enable you to control the quality and flavors of your favorite drinks.
- A complete guide to essential equipment and ingredients to get you started
- Every recipe is dairy-free, alcohol-free, and gluten-free, with many Paleo-friendly options
- Color-rich photographs of every single recipe, taken from the author’s own kitchen, not stock photos
- Resources and recipes to get you started with Sober October and Dry January, including alcohol-free gin and vermouth with simple to follow instructions on customizing the ingredients to your tastes
- Bonus recipes from the not yet released cookbook, Good Morning, Vegan: Healthier Breakfasts to Kick-start Your Day
Simple & Refreshing Drinks will have you treating yourself and your family to the best of the best with less sugar, less artif
A work of art hides a troubling history. Can one woman discover the truth before she’s painted into a deadly corner?
Juggling office politics and demanding hours, Lorelei Thomas is laser-focused on her dream job. When she’s distracted by a beautiful painting she’s drawn to at an art festival, she decides to celebrate by purchasing the stunning piece for her mantle. But she’s barely brought it home when doors start slamming open and shut by themselves, and Lorelei is terrified she is no longer alone…
Haunted night and day, Lorelei desperately resorts to calling in paranormal investigators. And with her friend by her side, she’s plunged into an eerie world that will drastically redraw everything she knows.
Will Lorelei uncover the supernatural secret and live to tell the tale?
Behind the Painting is the spine-tingling first novel in the Deeds of the Dead ghost mystery series. If you like scary twists and turns, intriguing plots, and a dash of charming romance, then you’ll love Amanda Leeber’s engrossing story.
Scroll up and buy Behind the Painting now for an out-of-body thrill today!
Advanced Praise for Behind the Painting
“Amanda Leeber has achieved a fantastic job of combining mystery and the supernatural into an exciting, fulfilling story.”
~5-star Goodreads Review
“With fascinating insights into how the paranormal is investigated and dealt with and a surprising twist, you too will be turning the pages to the finish.”
~5-star Goodreads Review
“If you are looking for romance, suspense, and a paranormal mystery, you will enjoy it!”
~5-star Kindle Customer Review
“An easy read, it started as a classic supernatural mystery but turned into something else. Loved the full circle finish, greatly enjoyed it!!!!!”
~5-Star Kindle Customer Review