Amazer U Lock for Bicycle, U Lock Combination Heavy Duty Bike Lock Combination, 12mm Bike Lock Bicycle Heavy Duty Combination U Lock Bike Lock Anti Theft
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Alloy Steel, Polycarbonate, Zinc, Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.3 x 7.9 x 1.3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Why Amazer U lock can keep your bike safe? Amazer U lock is made of 12mm hardened performance steel shackle and covered by a 3.85mm PVC coating(Total lock's thickness is almost 16mm). So it can resist cutting and leverage attacks. The PVC lining on the "U" prevents it from scratching bike paint job.
- Keyless & easy to set combination: Choose Amazer U lock, no more lost keys! 4-digit set your own combination convenience allows for thousands of possible combinations. Prevent thieves use universal key to unlock your lock.
- Dust cover: The combination is covered by a dust cover to protects and extends cylinder life.
- Heavy duty lock offer your bike more safety: The lock's net weight is 1.817 lbs(0.824 kg). The shackle is made of steel, the cylinder is steel and made of solid zinc alloy. Whole lock is covered by quality PC material for good looking and keep your bike from scratching.
- Lock size: 8.96 Inches(length) x 5.74 Inches(width) x 0.624 Inches(thickness) - Please note: Manual measurement for reference only.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Heavy Duty Bike U lock
Amazer bike U lock is made of 16mm High Performance Steel and locks designed against hitting and pulling attacks
Amazer Bike Lock
Amazer U lock, protect what you value
Bike U-locks (sometimes called D-locks or buckle locks) pretty much look the way they sound, that is if you were picturing a lock that looks somewhat similar to the letter ‘U’ or the letter ‘D’
With Amazer 4 combination U lock, you don't need to worry about the key lost or forget to carry, with 16mm U steel shacle wihch greatly protect your bike resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks
- Color: Black
- Lock weight: 1.8lbs
- The shackle material: Heavy duty Hardened steel #45
- The cylinder material: Steel #45 and solid zinc alloy
- Lock size: 8.96 x 5.74 x 0.624 inches
- Shackle thickness: 16mm
- PVC coating: 3.8mm
Premium PVC coating
The U shackle covered by 3.85mm PVC coating, which protects your lock and bike from scratching.
Protective Dust Cover
The combination is covered by a dust cover to protects and extends lock lifetime.
Ultimate Secure Bike U-Lock
16mm U lock is made of hardened steel #45 shackle(12mm steel shackle and covered by a 3.85mm PVC coating, total lock’s thickness is almost 16mm), it's the best protection for your bike.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.3 x 7.9 x 1.3 inches; 1.8 Pounds
- Item model number : HQQ-09-01
- Date First Available : July 11, 2016
- Manufacturer : Amazer
- ASIN : B01I9X9WNU
Best Sellers Rank:
#13,603 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #12 in Bike U-Locks
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By ibuylotsofthings on May 7, 2018
Follow-up to previous comment: had an incident in which someone tried to steal our bikes; from the marks on the U, it appeared that they used a power tool to try sawing through it; they only managed to wear off about 1/16" before giving up; so the lock saved both our bikes and therefore upping my review to 5 stars; my earlier comment refers to a minor inconvenience given the quality of the lock in doing what it's supposed to do
By Daniel Le on September 4, 2017
By Jess Spillers on February 5, 2018
I figured it might be a defect so I went to buy another one, this time the numbers seized up and couldn't turn anymore AFTER TWO DAYS. this product has terrible quality control, don't buy it if you want your bike to stay safe.
I wanted a U lock that didn't have keys to open it, because of who I am as a person, being held responsible for keeping track of another set of keys is not a good idea for me. I was incredibly pleased to find this lock with the option of using a code to open it.
The code is easy to reset, I had concerns initially about a thief being able to reset the code since this lock doesn't have to be OPEN to reset the code, however the correct code has to be entered in order to reset the lock, which put my concerns to rest pretty quickly. I have not yet had an opportunity to test this lock in the field yet, but the only criticism I have so far for this lock is that the bar is a bit short and it might be difficult to lock your bike to certain bike racks.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on May 28, 2020