Amazfit A1608B Bip Smartwatch (Black onyx)
- Get emails, text messages, calls and other app/Messaging notifications right on your wrist
- Accurately track your daily steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, heart rate and sleep Plus optional movement reminders
- Enjoy an industry-leading 30+ days of battery life on a single charge (varies with use & other factors)
- Access real-time run, walk and cycling stats like time, distance and pace as well as routes and altitude through the built-in GPS/GLONASS and Barometric pressure sensor
- Optimal for everyday wear, sports and sleep tracking as it only weighs 1.1 ounces (31 grams) and is just 0.37 inches (9.4 mm) thick
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Amazfit Bip is the newest addition to Amazfit’s portfolio of award-winning smartwatches and activity trackers. Bip features an astonishing 30 days of battery life on a single charge, a reflective always-on color touch display, GPS, barometer, geomagnetic sensor, heart rate sensor and a 3-axis accelerometer for activity, sports and sleep tracking, while weighing only 1.1 ounces (31 grams). Amazfit Bip comes in 4 vibrant color options and allows you to receive emails, text messages, calls and other app notifications on the watch display. You can track your runs (indoor and outdoor), cycling and other sports with detailed GPS routes. This, plus weather info, timer, stopwatch, alarm clock, compass, and more make this the most versatile, lightweight and longest lasting battery life smartwatch on the market.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The rest of it, fitness tracking, sleep tracking, pulse monitoring, etc are all neat things, but I don't know how accurate they are and honestly don't pay that much attention to them.
The only thing that doesn't quite seem as advertised is the battery life. 8 days is the average time between charges. While this is no where close to the 30 days advertised, it is still more than adequate to my needs.