2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Amazfit Bip U Pro Smart Watch with Built-in GPS, 9-Day Battery Life, Fitness Tracker, Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate, Sleep, Stress Monitor, 60+ Sports Modes, 1.43" Large HD Display, Water Resistant (Black)
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Amazfit Bip U Pro only weigh about 31 grams. An ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance.
- LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE: When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers.
- MORE HEALTH TRACKING METRICS: The Amazfit Bip U Pro fitness smartwatch precise optical monitoring allows you to accurately track heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, breathing, quality of sleep, and sleeping patterns.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Get an intelligent little pal to remind you of the incoming calls, text messages, apps, and calendars, alarm clock, weather forecast, and smartphone music and camera control.
- BUILT-IN GPS: The Amazfit Bip U Pro is equipped with Built-in GPS and GLONASS to track daily step count, distance traveled, and calories burned.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Blood-Oxygen Level Measurement
When feeling unwell, under mental stress, or engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
60+ Sports Modes
The Amazfit Bip U Pro has 60+ exercise modes. These are Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Yoga, Cricket, Baseball, Basketball, Table tennis, Badminton, Free training, Fishing, Pool swimming, etc
5 ATM Water-resistance
Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will track your movements and record your achievements even under water.
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
With its Huami-proprietary BioTracker PPG biological optical sensor, Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring and provide elevated heart rate warnings.
Sleep Quality Monitoring
Accurately monitor your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps, and interpret the characteristics to provide you sleep quality score and insight.
Stress Level Monitoring
The watch supports stress monitoring and can provide breathing training to help balance your stress levels, so that you can instantly know when you need to rest and relax.
PAI Health Assessment System
PAI is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users.
50 Watch Faces
50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
9-Day Battery Life
When fully-charged, you can relax and enjoy up to nine days2 of activity and progress with typical usage, or up to five days2 with heavy usage. Keep active with one less charger in your bag.
Compare with similar items
Mugo Smart Watch, 1.4" TFT LCD Screen and Fitness Tracker, Smartwatch for Men Women Heart Rate Monitor with Sleep Monitor and Custom Dial
Amazfit GTS 2 Smartwatch with 1.65" AMOLED Display, Built-In GPS, 3GB Music Storage, 7-Day Battery Life, Bluetooth Phone Calls, 90 Sports Modes, Health Tracking, Water Resistant, Black
Smart Watch, Virmee VT3 Plus Fitness Tracker 1.5 In HD Touch Screen with Heart Rate Monitor Blood Oxygen Meter Sleep Step Tracking, IP68 Waterproof Smartwatch Compatible with iOS Android for Men Women
Willful Smart Watch for Android Phones and iOS Phones Compatible iPhone Samsung, IP68 Swimming Waterproof Smartwatch Fitness Tracker Fitness Watch Heart Rate Monitor Smart Watches for Men Women Black
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking, Black/Carbon, One Size (S and L Bands Included)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||MugoDirect||Amazon.com||FaintestSign||YMY Direct||PandaVida Inc|
|Color||Bip U Pro Black||Gray||Midnight Black||Black||Black||Black/Carbon|
|Compatible Phone Models||Android 5.0 or Above, iOS 10.0 or Above||All Bluetooth Devices||Android 5.0 and Above, iOS 10.0 and Above||iPhone12/12 mini/12 pro/12 pro max/iPhone11/11 pro/11 max/11 pro max/XS/X/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6/6s/6 plus/6s plus/5/se ios phones; Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4; HUAWEI P30/P10/P9/MATE30/MATE30 Pro/MATE9/MATE 8/MATE 7; HTC SONY LG OnePlus Nexus Google pixel/pixel xl BlackBerry, and other smartphones with iOS 10.0/Android 5.0 or above and Bluetooth 4.2 or later.||iPhone11/11 pro/11 max/11 pro max/XS/X/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6/6s/6 plus/6s plus/5/se ios phones; Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4; HUAWEI P30/P10/P9/MATE30/MATE30 Pro/MATE9/MATE 8/MATE 7; HTC SONY LG OnePlus Nexus Google pixel/pixel xl BlackBerry; Most other smartphones with iOS 8.0/Android 4.4 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or later||Apple iPhone 6 Plus|
|Item Dimensions||1.61 x 1.39 x 0.44 inches||1.71 x 1.43 x 0.38 inches||4.61 x 2.24 x 4.65 inches||1.73 x 1.5 x 0.41 inches||15.99 x 8.99 x 1 inches||1.56 x 1.59 x 0.47 inches|
|Item Weight||1.09 ounces||1.52 ounces||0.55 lbs||—||—||0.16 ounces|
|Operating System||Amazfit OS||—||Amazfit OS||iOS 10.0/Android 5.0 or above, Android||iOS 8.0/Android 4.4 or above and Bluetooth 4.0 or later||Android|
1. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
2. Test conditions: the device is fully charged, the automatic heart rate measurement feature is enabled for 10 minutes, the Activate on Raise feature is enabled, and other settings are kept in default states. Each day involves the following operations: 50 notifications are received and displayed, 200 screen activations on raise are conducted, outdoor running every other day for 30 minutes and SpO2 measurement twice per day. During actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
3. Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
4. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
5. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep. Only naps that exceed 20 minutes can be monitored.
6. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
7. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it's converted into an intuitive PAI value using an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
2. It supports a 9-day battery with typical use, and a 5-day battery life with heavy use. The typical usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages, and the user raises the wrist 200 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. The heavy usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 1 minute) and sleep monitoring are turned on, sleep breathing quality and all-day stress monitoring are enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 90 minutes every week. Note: For people with dark skin, the battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazfit does not sell chargers. The response I got was "there are several 3rd party sellers on Amazon that sell chargers". I have purchased TWO and returned them both. They do not fit the BipS. I have looked carefully since those two and can't find one. I'm attaching a picture of the back of the Bip (via internet) and my pink BipS. Notice a difference?? Yep! A square or a circle. A circle doesn't fit into a space for a small square plus the contact points are in different places. I have called customer support and left a detailed message and my number 2x and no return call in over a week. I have searched their site for an email, all I can find is "feedback" and it asks how you like the new app. No contact info.
How did I get their phone number you ask? I purchased support through Amazon and they gave it to me. BTW, that is not super helpful other than getting a number to the company. Maybe they can give me an email. Or better yet, they will respond to my comments here.
1. Heart Rate Sensor - Better:
The heart rate sensor is very good and does a good job doing continuous monitoring.
2. GPS Tracking - Best :
The GPS tracking is very accurate and connects real fast.
3. Battery Life- The Best:
Even with continuous heart rate, GPS and notifications turned on, the watch has amazing battery life. It’s only been a week since I started using it and still have 66%
4. Sleep Monitoring - Average:
The sleep monitoring is not its strong suite. It’s does a good job tracking at night. But any naps or day time sleeps are not recorded. There is no manual option either to record it. Huami released an update for their premium smart watches but nothing yet for Amazfit bip or Bip S
5. Workout Modes- Good:
I did not try out all the work out modes but cycling/running/ jogging work well and gives you good data
6. Watch Faces - Better:
It has really good collection of watch faces within the app and also 3rd party watch faces. Considering this is not on Apple or Google eco systems it’s good to know it has such developer base.
7. Display- Good:
The display is good and works well in all lighting conditions. Works best under direct sunlight. Of course it’s not super bright like an AMOLED.
8. Notifications- Good:
The notifications options are good and works for most users. Calls/texts/WhatsApp/Email/ Calendar work well. Personally I did not want all app notifications on my watch. It can get annoying. But if you are looking for more control on app notifications this watch may not be the right choice
9. Amazfit App - Good:
The app is good and gives a nice summary of all the key dat- HR/ Steps/ Calories/ Sleep. The drill down and details are also there. However, the app can do a better job being more intuitive with detailed information.
Overall this watch is very good for someone looking for a above average activity tracker with decent smart watch functions. Hard to find another with equal amount of features and functionality in the same price bracket or even more.
The Lite really has everything except GPS that the original has, so go read reviews of that for context. For me, the always-on, highly visible screen (especially outdoors) and 6-WEEK battery life mean I can't really complain about the lack of smartwatch features (like lack of music controls without a third party app, or SMS replies).
The only thing that sucks about it is the MiFit app to control it - it takes some hacking to use custom watchfaces or a bigger bold easy-to-read font. If it weren't for the app, I'd have no real complaints, especially for the price. It's a terrific value and very good product for what it is.
Top reviews from other countries
Lá vem textão, mas acho que se você está interessado no Amazfit Bip S, pode ser útil. Comprei o modelo no dia 25/10/2020, e foi entregue como combinado, menos de uma semana depois. Nunca tive um smartwatch, embora seja um entusiasta da tecnologia há anos e acompanhe lançamentos, reviews, comparativos etc. com bastante atenção. Embora quisesse um Apple Watch desde o lançamento do primeiro modelo, com o tempo percebi que o Apple Watch entregaria para mim um conjunto muito maior de funcionalidades do que eu realmente precisaria: não me interesso por notificações de mensagens, usar um smartwatch para ouvir música, ou atender a chamadas telefônicas. Além disso, o preço de um Apple Watch (mesmo trazido de fora por algum conhecido) é muito alto para mim. Procurava, na verdade, por um smartwatch que mostrasse as horas, a data, contasse passos, tivesse GPS integrado, fizesse uma leitura minimamente precisa dos batimentos cardíacos e me permitisse mapear aspectos gerais da minha saúde, seja pelo sono, seja pelo lado das atividades esportivas. Depois de muito pesquisar, encontrei o Amazfit Bip S e gostei muito do produto até o momento. Ele é muito simples na construção e no uso, leve, tem uma tela que usa a luz ambiente para refletir os dados, gastando quase nada de bateria para fazer o que um relógio tem de fazer: mostrar os dados o tempo todo. Qualquer coisa, é só apertar o botão lateral e ele acende uma luz de fundo que ilumina os dados em qualquer situação. Falando em bateria, escrevo no 12/11/2020, ou seja, amanhã serão duas semanas com ele no pulso praticamente o tempo todo (realmente, só tenho tirado para tomar banho, e ele é à prova d’água, pois já nadei com ele numa piscina por cerca de meia-hora e não tive problemas): neste momento, a bateria está a 46%. Neste meio tempo, ele ficou ligado o tempo todo, fazendo medições automáticas de frequência cardíaca a cada 30 minutos (isto é configurável), monitorando o sono (idem), contando passos o tempo todo e conectado via bluetooth com meu iPhone (sim, funciona com iPhone sem problemas, integrado ao aplicativo Saúde, a partir do aplicativo Zepp). Ainda sobre a bateria, monitorei sete caminhadas ao ar livre de mais de uma hora de duração e uma corrida em esteira de 45 minutos com ele, além de diversas medições que fiz de frequência cardíaca por conta própria. Minha estimativa é que para o meu uso médio, eu precise carregá-lo a cada vinte dias (o que é muito bom, e conta como um grande ponto positivo do relógio para mim). Em uma das caminhadas, levei um relógio Polar com aquela fita com o sensor para colocar no peito, para comparar com a medição de batimentos do Amazfit: a medição bateu em 90% do tempo, sem grandes erros, o que - por enquanto - me indica que o frequencímetro do Amazfit é confiável, embora vá fazer outros testes com outros medidores, para ter mais informações… O GPS integrado, aliás, é bastante preciso, e não é necessário levar o telefone para mapear corridas: ao chegar em casa e sincronizar com o telefone, os dados são transferidos imediatamente. Na ergométrica, ele marcou uma distância percorrida aproximada maior do que a da esteira, mas tenho de testar outras vezes para avaliar melhor. Meu sono tem sido medido com boa precisão, com o relógio identificando zonas de sono profundo e momentos em que acordei (por exemplo, para beber água ou algo assim). A integração com o aplicativo é muito boa, e bastante simples, as atividades físicas são bem documentadas e as metas são todas configuráveis, tornando o aparelho um aliado para projetos de saúde e bem-estar. Além de tudo, mede dez tipos de atividades físicas diferentes, permite que a gente troque a aparência da tela com facilidade e bom conjunto de opções (embora eu ainda não tenha entendido porque - das cinco watchfaces padrão - só consigo trocar uma; talvez tenha comido bola em algo), é possível ter alertas de chamadas recebidas pelo telefone, assim como notificações de quase qualquer aplicativo de mensagens; ele tem um despertador que tenho usado todos os dias (ele vibra no pulso ao invés de fazer um alerta sonoro, o que tenho gostado bastante, dei adeus ao despertador do celular, ao menos por enquanto), permite que eu coloque lembretes, alem de outras funcionalidades. É isso: se você chegou até aqui, espero ter dado uma visão geral útil para ajudar em sua escolha. Em conclusão, estou muito satisfeito com o Amazfit Bip S, um smartwatch com preço acessível, fácil de usar, leve no pulso, de boa construção, com boa precisão nos sensores e dados, facilidade de uso e no acesso via aplicativo, além de uma bateria que dura - ao menos - duas semanas, num uso intenso.
Reviewed in Brazil on November 17, 2020
Muito bom! Vale o investimento!
+ Super clean look. Clear LCD display. + Band is comfortable
+ Solid 15 days of battery life. Can probably go longer if you reduce some settings on the app. But then it makes the watch less useful
+ Solid water proofing. Swam with this I'm back yard pool and able to track laps. Hot tub too. No issues.
+ Gps tracking is quick to get gnss fix and track the bike or jog ride
+ My wife has this watch and in female profile mode it does track ovulation cycles decently
- sleep tracking is strange to me. Doesn't seem realistic but I did not use the watch in the advanced sleep tracking mode in order to track sleep more accurately. This apparently drains battery so I didn't bother
- the app for android is a bit cluttered and doesn't really offer heuristics and algorithms for your health and doesn't Integrate well with popular calorie tracking apps. Amazfit app changed to zepp app. Neither are as good as Garmin and fitbit apps.
- limited watch faces. I don't love any of them. I just think there's better use of screen real estate for layout of info and for some reason this watch doesn't get this right... None of the available watch faces are good enough. So I end up using one that is acceptable but ultra ugly in terms of design and layout. Really hope they can fix this .
This is one of better fitness watches i have used that is in the budget price range. I'm not willing to spend too much on a Garmin or fitbit . It does an ample job with tracking essentials and workouts. I think the hardware is excellent ... The weakness is the application where it simply doesn't seem to compare well with the main stream brands.