Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami with All-day Heart Rate and Activity Tracking, Sleep Monitoring, GPS, Ultra-Long Battery Life, Bluetooth, US Service and Warranty (A1608 Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28" display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don't Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Launched in 2014, Huami is now the largest wearable device company worldwide with over 50 million units sold today and 17.1% global marketshare. Our industry leading Amazfit product line smartwatches and activity trackers including newly launched BIP, Stratos and Cor effortlessly track activity without sacrificing style or performance. Huami is also the exclusive provider of wearable technology for Xiaomi and maker of the Mi Band.
The Bip is so comfortable, you won’t want to take it off – and you practically won’t have to.
On the trail, in the gym, or on the street, the Bip is equipped to help you achieve all your fitness goals
Far more than a fitness tracker, the Bip packs a suite of smart features that will help you stay organized and productive.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Mi Fit iOS app has been updated since I first installed it. I was hoping for a consistent fix on the weather. I've read differing opinions on what the problem is with real-time temperature not showing. I get the current temp like once a day and then it disappears, only showing the day's forecast of hi/low temp. It doesn't bother me that much. I figured for $80, it's a minor issue.
I purchased this watch mainly for quickly reading texts and app notifications. This thing is awesome for that! I have used the stopwatch, the countdown timer, and the alarm. The clock has never failed to switch on the backlight when I raise my arm to look at the time. It's also totally usable in sunlight. I don't run or hike so I haven't used the activity tracker nor the GPS. I've fixed on the GPS signal to verify that it works: and it does. I sync all of the data to my iPhone. The heart monitor seems to work well; I have it set to monitor every 10 minutes.
As I type this, my battery is at 53% after 11 days. This thing is Amazing for $80! If I have to charge this watch only every 2-3 weeks, that's a big win in my book.
I purchased this instead of an Apple Watch because: I wasn't sure how many of the Apple Watch features I would actually use for $300+; and I didn't want to have to worry about charging my device every night. The device also lets me not be too concerned about scratching it for the low price I paid. So far, there are no scratches but I am purposefully careful with my possessions.
My son has since ordered one for himself.
I purchased this set of watch bands:
to replace the standard silicone band it comes with. The Melanese Loop band looks really nice with this watch.
photos: clock with no backlight; clock with backlight at medium; weather w backlight; status w backlight.
I will try to update this review at the beginning of July.
In short, if you want a watch to push notifications from Calls, Text, Email, Calendar and apps of your choice. If you want a watch that will monitor your activities, heart rate, and track you with gps. If you don't want to plug your watch up to a charger every day or half day (so far my watch has never consumed more than 3% charge in a day). Then this extremely inexpensive watch will do the trick. Only two downside is its not waterproof and you cannot listen to music directly from the watch so youll still need to bring your phone on outings. Also it wont display emojis (they appear as question marks) as of the most recent update to this review. But its cheap enough you can buy three for the price of most decent fitbits or android wears or buy six for the price of one apple watch.