2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Amazfit GTR Smartwatch, Smart Notifications, 1.39” AMOLED Display, 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor, 24-Day Battery Life, 12-Sport Modes (47mm, GPS, Bluetooth), Stainless Steel
- Get ready to make a splash - the Amazfit GTR comes in a Classic design with a touch of modern features. It has a brilliant 1. 39” AMOLED display, and a gallery of watch faces to choose from to fit any style.
- Smart sports tracking-includes smart Sport tracking technology that allows you to record 12 different sports and fitness activities including running, cycling, swimming, mountaineering, etc. .
- Never miss a beat - keep an eye on your health and Fitness with the Amazfit GTR that comes with innovative biotracker ppg sensor to accurately monitor your heart rate 24/7.
- Live connected - stay informed all day long with smart notifications and custom vibrations for your favorite apps like email, text, Facebook, etc.
- Go the distance - use the Amazfit GTR for 24 consecutive days on a single charge!
- Body Materials:Metal, microcrystalline zirconium ceramics, polymer materials
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Amazfit GTR smartwatch is a classic timepiece with modern features. The latest addition to Amazfit’s award-winning lineup of smart wearables, the GTR, comes with 12 sport modes, GPS+GLONASS, 24-hour heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking, and an unparalleled 24-day battery life, making it the perfect smartwatch for every occasion. The GTR 47.2 mm is available in three classic variants - aluminum, stainless steel so you can pick the one that suits your person style the best. Stay active and informed all day long with email, text, and other notifications from your favorite mobile apps. The high resolution 1.39” AMOLED screen makes it easy to read your messages and keep up to date. Long battery life has always been a unique feature for the Amazfit brand, and the GTR is no different. The 47.2 mm comes with a battery life of 24 days on a single charge.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
HEART RATE IS NOT REGISTERED CORRECTLY
THE ANDROID APP IS INCONSISTENT
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD OR MISSING
Here is the full story:
I read the reviews in the press and YouTube. I was passionate to get this watch. The first purchase was lost. I tried again.
The first day I thought that was the best watch I had. It is elegant. I used the GPS three times without issues.
THE GPS DOES NOT WORK (CONNECT)
From the second day on the GPS did not connect anymore.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD TO MISSING
I contacted customer service three or four times. I got only one reply about the GPS and it was to unpair and pair again the watch. When it did not help the explanation was that trees and buildings could prohibit the use of the GPS.
IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN A FLAT DESERT, DO NOT BUY AMAZFIT GTR. A FITNESS BAND FOR $25 - $30 WOULD DO THE SAME JOB.
I have never got replies to my other complaints.
THE ANDROID APP IS INCONSISTENT
The way they are calculating calories does not make sense. You can have 1500 - 2000 calories in your exercise and meanwhile having 600 calories on the main page. That makes no sense.
Otherwise, the app is pretty basic. It does not present the data in a good graphic and comparable way.
Recently I started receiving completely nonsense reports like on the second picture: 14.18 miles in 123 steps!!! THESE ARE BIG STEPS!!!
Also, the walked distance is inconsistent. When the walk is registered by the GPS on the phone, it does not add the calculated distance to the distance walked before. Finally, it is quite possible on the main page to have a walked distance for the day that is less than the distance registered by the app during the walk.
GOOD BATTERY LIFE
Without using GPS and Always-on-Display I survived 17 days with one charge. The Always-on-Display makes battery life significantly shorter. I have no idea how it can last the advertized 24 days without sacrificing functionality.
Using the watch for 30 days made me feel I can live with it. Then came the biggest disappointment.
THE HEART RATE DETECTION OFTEN DOES NOT WORK
After the last firmware update the first night there was no sleep record.
Then I saw that there are gaps in the heart rate graphs as seen on the third figure. If I had to believe in the Amazfit app, I survived long hours of death. Also, daily statistics were inconsistent. At the time of the gap, I had 12+ miles walk with the dog with average pace of 16 minutes per mile.
Finally, today after the walk I was surprised that there is not only a gap in the graph but for a long time, the watch was not measuring the heart rate (as seen in the first picture).
It is believed that any fitness tracker measures the number of steps inaccurately, also the distances and so on, but the only thing that they measure correctly is the heart rate. Well, that is not the case with Amazfit GTR.
Last week an option to contact customer support appeared in Amazon. They offered to connect me with technical services. Well, I lost completely my trust in Amazfit so am returning the product.
Maybe in five years, Amazfit will be competent to create a meaningful product.
then it got stuck on the update screen - no help from Amazfit nothing works to get it off the screen - now it seems bricked
really disappointed - save your money get an Apple or a samsung
The big round screen makes the watch face a joy to look at. compare to my Apple Watch 3 the watch face is almost twice as large. I also noticed the improved resolution, now the text looks crisp like those retina display smartphones.
Featurewise, I like the added GPS feature, so it can record my outdoor running more accurately, I also like the new always-on display feature, so i don't have to raise my waist to see the time. I do miss the alexa support a little bit, hopefully they can add this back in the future firmware upgrade.
The most impressive improvement is battery life, I have the watch for 10 days, I charged on day 1 and still got about 50% left today. For someone used to charge the Apple Watch daily, it feels great to not having to worry about charging your smart watch. Nice!
App alerts, tons of watch faces, heart rate indicator and graph, step meter and daily “circle”, optional always-on face (I don’t use this), ability to turn off the face coming on automatically during certain hours (so moving your arm when you sleep doesn’t wake you up), super bright face that’s easy to read in sunlight (and has an auto dimmer which I use), auto DND for alerts either for a time period or when it detects you’re asleep, weather, steps / distance, compass, custom vibrate patterns by alert type, etc etc etc. I love it!
Amazfit has reasonable price and the functions fit my need well, counting steps and heartrate features are the most ones I use. I've been wearing it for a couple of days, it works well and you do not need to charge it every day, great battery life! Overall a good gift for me.
Top reviews from other countries
- battery life is great, without the notifications - 24 days, with all notifications on - 18 days
- good screen, I'm not using an automatic brightens
- good verity of screen skins
- not bad GPS, although sometimes it taking up to couple of min to get the signal
- after GYM exercise when the you setting the Freestyle mode and you forgot to stop it, the watch continue to count the calories, even you are driving;
- was trying to use the watch twice to truck my performance/mileage for Cross Country skying - it is not working at all. I was using the Skiing mode(Maybe this is the problem)
Otherwise I'm satisfied with this purchase.