- Age Range: 3 - 5 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - Kindergarten
- Lexile Measure: 610 (What's this?)
- Series: Amazing Machines
- Hardcover: 24 pages
- Publisher: Kingfisher (September 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0753454033
- ISBN-13: 978-0753454039
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (262 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #47,815 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Amazing Airplanes (Amazing Machines) Hardcover – September 1, 2002
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From Publishers Weekly
Transportation is the name of the game in a quartet of titles. For preschool passengers, the paper-over-board Amazing Airplanes by Tony Mitton, illus. by Ant Parker, uses rhyming couplets to wax poetic about air travel ("The flight deck's where the captain/ and copilot do their jobs./ They both know how to fly the plane/ with all its dials and knobs"). A final page labels and describes plane and airport parts. Ages 3-5.
Copyright 2002 Reed Business Information, Inc.
“For preschool passengers . . . uses rhyming couplets to wax poetic about air travel . . . A final page labels and describes plane and airport parts.” ―Publishers Weekly
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
If you're taking a little one on a plane, this is a great book to have.