Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on March 8, 2017
My son has recently become infatuated with the Titanic. Anything that makes him want to learn is a win in my book because it means he'll want to read about it. And until recently, reading was his kryptonite.

He requested a few different books about the ship, and I happened to find this one along the way. And I'm so glad I did. It had information in it that he hadn't yet learned.

It's a good sized book, maybe a bit heavy for a 10 year old to be carrying to school, but chock full of information and a high quality printing.
on June 23, 2017
One of the best titanic books! My 8 year old loves everything titanic and has about every book possible. This was so good. He is an advanced reader so his teacher let's him bring books from home to read at school and he brought this in and came home telling me so many facts. The book is question answer style with photos. Would recommend to any titanic fan.
on July 3, 2017
This book is very easy to read and has dozens of accompanying photographs and/or drawings. Most "answers" are short, sometimes only a couple of lines; others are longer, couple of paragraphs. Anyone fascinated by the Titanic disaster needs to have this in your Titanic library.
on May 8, 2017
this is a good reference for kids and adults alike. being a titanic history fan, i found that there is a lot of information , technical and otherwise, that anyone interested in the titanic, would find interesting. it has illustrations for those who delight in pictures and it's a fun reference.
on July 16, 2016
The best, best Titanic book we've gotten. My son is almost 8 and he loves fact books, this has had him well entertained. Very informative and tons of photography I had never seen. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to know more about the Titanic!
on April 16, 2017
I love this book so much.
on September 22, 2015
My 9 year old is obsessed with anything and everything pertaining to the Titanic and was spending a lot of time on youtube learning about it. She loves learning facts about what happened, how and why so i thought this would be great for her. When she got it she was screaming and crying because she was so excited. She read the whole book in four days and would come to be with wowing facts that she was so thrilled to learn. I often still catch her reading it and i still see her little eyes light up with amazement while doing so. I am so glad i bought this for her. If you are interested in learning about the everything pertaining to The Titanic you should not pass up on this book.
on May 25, 2017
my little 8 year old titanic expert loves this. constant quizzes about titanic. . . . . if she is ever on jeopardy and that is the topic, watch out!
on May 3, 2017
My 8 year old granddaughter received this for Easter and has finished reading it before April was over. She enjoyed it and told her parents about it.
on October 18, 2016
We purchased this book for our Titanic obsessed son for his 9th birthday. I perused it a bit, and I'm very pleased, as I'm positive he will be.