Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on May 10, 2011
This bubble gun really works! It makes huge bubbles and even my 2 year old can use it and loves it. This is the best bubble gun I've come across. You just have to make sure you clean it after each use, which is easy to do just pump water through it and you will be good to go the next time. Don't get frustrated when first using it; it does take a while before it starts pumping the bubble out but once it starts they just fly out.
on June 9, 2011
I've tried a few bubble blowers for my three year old. This one is the best I have found. The only complaint is that it takes a while to get the bubbles really going and then when your done with it you have to rinse it out or it will stop working. It is pretty durable except the two plastic tubes at the top.

They can get pinched up and cause some issues. If you don't mind the maintenance this is probably the best bubble blower for a child. However I've decided just to stick with the kind you blow on your own. But every so often this thing is fun to pull out and my daughter loves it. If it wasn't so time consuming I would probably set it up for her every day.
on June 11, 2011
Got our Supper Bubble Blower Gun yesterday and it works great! There are many different ways to get the big bubbles...you have to sort of shoot in a cross pattern and spin around! My 5 years old daughter got the hang of this in 5 min. We really like it and it is great for portability. We are taking it to all our picnics this Summer! Buy it! You'll love it.
on October 23, 2011
Since I work with 2 year olds in a Gymboree class...this product is a must. It doesn't work as well as I had hoped...but it still works. It needs time to get going and when you have a 25 children screaming..."Bubbles! Bubbles" It can seem like forever... When the bubbles come out...it's a relief! Because it does make some nice big ones. You just really have to work with it and finesse it a lot. If it keeps the kids happy...then it is worth it to me. =)
on January 28, 2014
CONS:
one of the little tubes keeps coming off
requires a butt-load of bubble making solution
must be kept upright and level
requires patience as it takes a bit to get going
sometimes, needs to close completely before it will make more bubbles

PRO:
when you catch the elusive groove, the bubbles are big, and awesome, and plenty
on April 24, 2014
My 2-year-old goes crazy for this thing. He is not old enough to control it but he loves to chase the bubbles. It is well designed and produces gigantic bubbles repeatedly. I like to go outside and let the wind blow the giant bubbles over the house.

One complaint, it is slow to get started. When you first fire it up you have to keep in mind that liquid soap is getting pumped up and is coating the clamp part. It takes a while for this to get fully coated. Once it does, let the fun begin. Oh, but don't let the little kids play with it. THe cup beneath the clamp fills up with soap and the little kids will spill soap everywhere.
on November 1, 2014
Takes a little to get it to work. You have to squeeze the trigger and let the bubble solution run down and completely cover the arms then let go of the trigger so the arms close again and touch. Then slowly push the trigger so the arms just start to come apart and there is a film connecting the two arms together and keep slowly pressing the trigger till the fan comes on. Then it will start blowing a stream of big almost basketball sized bubbles. Can't just pick it up and press the trigger. My toddler loves bubble guns but this is more one I have to use to shoot bubbles from for him.
on February 25, 2013
We love this thing! It's sometimes hard to blow the bubbles when it's windy outside, but it will definitely do the job! The bubbles are really big and I have yet to see a bubble gun that can do what this thing can do. Don't think you'll be able to pull the trigger and have bubbles come out every single time, because that's not the case. I usually do a "pulse" method but I can make 7-10 inch bubbles about every 1-2 seconds which is plenty for the little ones to go crazy over!! Also, it doesn't take special bubbles, just the normal cheap bubbles you'll find anywhere. Don't throw away the bubbles that come with it, because you'll need to pour and "refill" the bubbles that come with the gun b/c most bubbles won't screw onto the bottom of the gun correctly.
on April 30, 2016
Despite what some of the other reviews might state, this is an awesome bubble gun. I've become a bit of an expert on these things due to my twin grandkids (boy and a girl) who just love bubbles. I had another BIG BUBBLE gun that had stopped working, so I really wanted to get another one like it. This was pretty much the same and after a little priming (all bubble guns take a little bit to start working initially) this baby put out dozens of huge bubbles at a time. Be sure and always run warm clean water through the gun after each use and with this one you want to shake the excess water off of the two long curved pieces where the bubbles come from. You can run those two pieces under the faucet to insure they're cleaned out. These are $5 plastic bubble guns and they're not going to last forever. If you can get a half dozen or more uses out of them, then you've more than gotten your money's worth. I couldn't be more happy with these, in fact I ordered two so I've got a spare. I might just order a couple more.
on December 20, 2014
This is worthless. If you mess with it for about 20-30min you can get a few bubbles out of it but it takes a special touch to do so. I got this for my 4 year old god daughter. She has not been able to get it herself yet. An adult needs to be very delicate to attempt to hit the sweet spot with the trigger and like I said, it took me about a half an hour to even get that to happen. Do not buy this. Especial if you plan to give it to a child (as it is meant for) and expect them to be able to operate it. It is a good concept but far from a working product. Even if you do have the magic touch, as stated in the directions, you need to prime it prior to each use by holding the trigger down. The directions claim this takes about 1min. This is flat out untrue. It takes at least 3-5min prior to each use to get the fluid pumped up to despising nozzle. In other words, I don't think that I got a bad unit. It is just a massively flawed and executed design. When I purchased it, I figured that it would not work all that well but it was cheap and she may get a kick out of it for a little bit. This was incorrect. By the time that you get it to produce a bubble, the child has lost interest with your struggle. They enjoy the bubble that it produces but again looses interest as you mess with it for several more minutes to produce another bubble. Stay away from this product!!!!!!