Amazing Air Conditioner Friendly, Portable, Weak Wind for Baby (Wind by Ice)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single low power consumption type products (fans 1/30, 1/500 operate as air conditioning electricity)
- For Personal product, Not for space. Wind by Ice (Very Weak wind)
- How to use :Place the frozen bottle of water for 20 hours then completely frozen. Give into the air-conditioned, 4-5 May is also a cool natural air conditioning of about hours. At this time, due to the surface temperature, and the day 300ml dehumidification. (Eco-friendly natural dehumidification function)
- Size: Horizontal width of 14 X 52 X 14 cm vertical / Weight: about 835g / Material: ABS
- Made in Korea
Customers also viewed these products
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Weight: about 835g
Country: Republic of Korea
Size: Horizontal width of 14 X 52 X 14 cm vertical
- If water enters the unit, using the sun and dried in about a day.
- Close the lid of the freezer, use containers.
- Use with the 30cm or more away
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fan is so weak, you do not feel it at all, and could not possibly be used to cool the bed as pictured, not enough air flow. you would have to have it only inches away from your face to get any benefit.
Indicates would come with an air filter which it does not!
If the fan were stronger, then and only then it may be worth 35 dollars but certainly never 135.
I tried using it one evening and it shuts of automatically, but I am not sure after how long, but long before the night was over.
The instructions are all in Korean. If you are going to market a product to the US in English at such a price, it should be shipped with English instructions.
To expensive to ship back.
Because the design is interesting, I will probably modify with a stronger fan for some use.
Do not waste your money.