- File Size: 2395 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Anupama Paliwal (October 15, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 15, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OKTU5MU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #635,845 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Amazing Cooking Tips To Turn You Into A Cooking Superstar: An awesome collection of perfect kitchen hacks and cooking tips to make your life better and easier Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I like this book because of all the little things that I over look in the kitchen that make sense. For instance, as a cook that uses mushrooms from time to time, I would always find myself discarding unused ones after having them stored in an air tight bag. Tip 35 of Anupama's resourceful book enlightened me on how to properly store mushrooms for longer shelf life.
Like Anupama, I am a seasoned professional when it comes to cooking. At the same time, finding these tidbits of excellent information will ultimately save me time, money, and enhance my cooking skills all at once. This book is surely something I will keep around forever to keep my knowledge fresh. All the things I thought I knew but didn't. Excellent read!
I have been cooking for many yrs now...using green chilies is an everyday routine for me. How many times have I accidentally taken my chili fingers to my face and regretted it - too many! this book gave me a solution for that....whenever I prepare cookies and snacks, I do what is advised - put them in an air tight jar. however they don't remain as crisp/fresh as I would have liked....this book provided a solution for that too! and many many more...any cook be it a brand new or an experienced one will find an answer for their cooking woes in here.
The author of this book is an accomplished cook, as I have noticed from her recipes on her website. I am sure she knows what she is talking about.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Professional Cooking
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Professional Cooking > Professional
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Quick & Easy