Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Amazing GOOP 190511 Craft Adhesive - 2.0 fl. oz.
|Price:||$5.80 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Strongest single component craft adhesive available
- Nozzle tip is ideal for small craft projects
- Temperature resistant – remains flexible, even in extreme temperatures
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
- Dries clear, washer/dryer safe
- High strength craft adhesive that's ideal for bonding wood, fabric, leather, ceramic, glass, metal
- Nozzle tip is great for precise applications
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Amazing GOOP® Craft is the most versatile and effective craft adhesive available. It has been scientifically formulated to repair, seal and stick to a wide variety of materials with strength that’s superior to any other brand. Both waterproof and washer/dryer safe, Amazing GOOP® Craft bonds to wood, metal, fabric, leather, glass and concrete. The nozzle tip is great for small projects requiring a little extra precision.
Top customer reviews
Goop is incredibly waterproof and somewhat flexible. it works best if you can get a fairly thick layer between the materials you want to join, which is why you don't want to use it on things like dishes, glassware and thin plastics. and on things that must 'look pretty'. Crazy Glue is usually a better answer there. As well, I wouldn't use this as a wood glue. There are many fine wood glues out there that will join wood extremely well and become pretty much invisible.
For many other things though, I turn to Goop. It is more of a heavy duty glue for things that need to be attached more than to be joined. For instance, I wouldn't use it to glue a broken clay pot together, but if I wanted to attach something to the pot, Goop would do the job.
I always have a tube of Goop in the workshop, but I find it often hardens up before I use the whole large 4 oz tube. I'm trying this two pack of 2 oz tubes of Goop hoping that I'll get more use out of it.