Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass Powder, 30 Servings
Flavor: Wheat Grass|Size: 30 Servings|Change

on April 5, 2017
I just received my Organic Wheat Grass and I was disappointed to see that the Supplement Facts on the container are not consistent with the images in the Amazon description. According to the product reviews on Amazing Grass' website, they chose to "simplify the product label" and decided not to include some of the supplements on the new label. Not sure why that would make sense, considering I'm buying a supplement and want to see all the nutrients I'm getting.

The bottle I received had lower nutrients across the board, with Vitamin A (beta carotene) cut in half and many more missing. The label claims this is a "new look," but it seems as though this is a "new product" that is lower quality. I will most likely finish this bottle and then find another product with higher nutrients, unless I can get a better explanation as to why this changed and is still being advertised with the old supplement facts.
1111 comments| 246 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 12, 2016
OMG!!! This stuff is good!!!! My husband is on chemo infusion and had to put his infusion on hold because his platelets went down to 67, after taking this wheat grass on smoothies for 5 days, his platelets went up to 122!! Wheat grass has a lot of good stuff in it, including chlorophyll which is amazing for your body! Taking one serving size is equivalent to 20lb of vegetables!!! We are getting our whole family hooked on this! My husband was sleeping 70-80% of the time and now he has more energy and is able to do things, no joke! This is truly amazing!!!!!
11 comment| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 4, 2016
I'm a 5 year cancer survivor and I keep this at all times in my home. I blend in frozen smoothies and with the right frozen fruits mix you hardly notice.

It helps me with energy and my blood count. Don't ask how because technically I don't know. I just know when I went back in a few times to my Oncologist my count improved each time and this was the only thing I did differently. I added it to my daily diet. So yes, I HIGHLY recommend, especially if you need that little kick of energy. Just from experience please use it during the morning or at the very latest noon : )
0Comment| 151 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2017
Fantastic!
This was my first purchase of wheatgrass but it will remain a standard for all brands going forward.
Everyone comments on taste: I personally found it totally acceptable. I drink it in the mornings with filtered water on empty stomach and it tastes just fine. My hubby throws it in his smoothies. With just water it is very soluble, no lumps or anything.
In the effort to save money, I ordered a different brand, and I just cannot take that with water only, plus it is very clumpy and you can't dissolve it. It's now being exclusively used by hubby for his smoothies, where he can cover up the taste.
That just made me realize how really good this brand is and I'm now saving $ by getting the biggest economy pack. I am a customer for life and willing to pay more because in this case you really get what you pay for.
I also like that it's made in USA which makes it more trustworthy that the product is indeed organic.
Please indicate below if you found my review helpful.
0Comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 17, 2016
My dog ate my wheatgrass before I could open the Amazon box so I have to order more. Clearly, even animals find this irresistible. I'm looking forward to getting to try this myself. I'm giving this an early 5 stars as my dog has never eaten through an Amazon box for anything before.
22 comments| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2017
.Previously I bought wheat grass powder from Costco, and recently I want to try other products. This one has two cons: 1, taste like grass contaminating with mold. 2, Since I also use it for oral pulling, it feels like that there are some tiny sands in the powder. I don't return food, so I will keep this, but will go back to Costco eventually.
on May 5, 2017
I bought wheat grass for the first time at Costco and LOVED it. I thought "Why does everyone say wheat grass tastes so gross? This is so yummy!" It was sweet and tasty and I really think it kept us from getting sick through the winter season.

Then it ran out and Costco didn't have it again so I bought this based on reviews. NOW I know why people say wheat grass tastes gross! I don't understand the difference (since both of them said simply "wheat grass" in the ingredients) but I literally have to plug my nose when I drink this one and I LOVED drinking the one from Costco.

I'm sad about it since I really felt a physical difference when I drank the other one every day. I only drink this a couple times a week since it's so hard to get down. I'm sure it's just as healthy... so yay for that... but yuck.
on February 28, 2016
When I have had wheat grass shots at health food places before, they were practically unbearable, but this product actually tastes nice. We even put it into smoothies with great success, especially those containing spinach, but even just regular fruit smoothies come out nice, too.

If I just mix it up in some water in a jar with screw on top so I can shake it well, it also goes down pretty well...not nearly so bad as some "green" things I've tried to get down before!!
on April 24, 2016
Taking for a year and can appreciate the energetic results I get. Feels good, feels clean, I noticed a difference when I went without them for a week just to test and see.
on November 1, 2017
Doesn't taste good, but not unbearable, still a good product, will buy again