Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 19, 2017
Here's the deal. Forget about taste, this products & all similar products are powerhouses of dense nutrients...no sugar! No false or 'better taste' ingredients bc this isn't about your Jamba Juice banana smoothie. It's about nutrition in a power shot. My method works best I think. Fill a small container or glass 1/2 full with clean, alkaline water. Measure into the glass your powder, shake & refrigerate about 20 minutes. Then SHOOT THE DRINK! This is not a sweet sippin drink and never will be! The slight coolness neutralizes the taste and makes it easier to get down. Leave the fruits out and any other additions. Clean water and done! If necessary have cold drink or water to drink after. Please remember...this isn't about taste-it's about getting the powerful nutrients into your system. Nothing else!
11 comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2017
Not only has the box labelling changed but the vitamin A nutrition % has dropped by more than 50%. Likewise few other nutrition %s have dropped. Is that why this product is sold at a much lower price when compared to other flavors?
33 comments| 255 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2017
It has a distinct flavor with Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk BUT I plug my nose and chug. It's good for the body, and if I wanted something tasty I would've bought a cookie.
review image
66 comments| 219 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2015
I'm a 30 year old male and my wife and I are honestly total health freaks. A good greens powder is a staple to every diet. There are already a ton of reviews on here about how high quality this powder is and that it makes you feel wonderful (which I agree although you really need to take it for about a month before you really feel any physical changes as it has to actually become part of your diet).

So, instead I just wanted to comment on what a lot of people are complaining about that rated this powder poorly: While a lot of positive reviewers say to mix this powder in your shakes to cover the really bland taste, I found that to be inconvenient because I take this 3 times a day and don't always have the time to make a shake. Instead, just flavor it with a tiny bit of stevia. Seriously, that's it!. Stevia is a natural, zero calorie sugar substitute that actually has health benefits and no adverse effects like every other sweetener. It really helps bring out the flavoring in the powder and the sweetness over powers the blandness. All Natural Stevia Powder - No fillers, Additives or Artificial Ingredients of Any Kind - Highly Concentrated Stevia Extract Sugar Substitute (125g) is what my wife and I have been using for the past several months but really any stevia would do (we like this one because it's natural unlike some synthetic ones, it's inexpensive, and it has the highest stevioside content that we've found which is the measure of quality).

If you are new to greens superfood powders then you're pretty much guaranteed to hate the flavor of these powders without the stevia and if you're a veteran, you'll thank me for making the shakes even better '

By the way, we go through so much Amazing Greens that we just stock every flavor in our kitchen. The stevia makes every flavor better.

Here's a little tip once you know how much stevia you like: Just put a few grams of stevia in the Amazing Greens tub right when you open it and shake it up a lot! The stevia will blend in perfectly so you don't have to keep spooning stevia into every shake. OR, put the stevia in a salt shaker

Hope that helps and hope this keeps the negative reviews down on this fantastic greens powder!!!
4141 comments| 2,189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2016
I had high hopes for this holiday flavor. Their pumpkin spice was amazing, and so is their plain chocolate. It's cloyingly sweet, so I find that if I want to get a full serving in at once, I have to mix it with something strong like a blended iced coffee or Greek yogurt. I like sweet things, too, but there's something in the stevia or sweetener and cookie flavorings they used that, combined, make it slightly hard to handle alone. I still love their products and am glad I gave it a shot. Go for the pumpkin spice over this one, even if you're not a pumpkin person. The sweetness is balanced by the spices used.
on April 21, 2017
The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because...sadly, I'm missing one of the packets. Happened to be the one I really wanted to try (original) but alas, an update:

So I went through every packet and I was actually really pleased with this product! It wasn't grainy, it didn't have a foul smell, and it didn't taste bad. There was a flavor here or there which shocked my taste buds however, it wasn't bad...just "sour"
Call me childish but I also really enjoyed being thrown off by the color of the packaging vs the actual powder!!! Its the tiny things in life....completely useless...just fun lol

The bottle: ...LOVE. Some people were saying that there was a spilling issue...um...I have a feeling they weren't holding the cap while they shook it. I dont know about you but ANYTHING I shake requires one finger on the top lid. I cant shake things all willy nilly! The cup has both OZ and ML on the side of it, its easy to clean and it gets the job done. What's not to love?!

Definitely will be ordering from Amazing Grass for the full size containers and I'll be using this cup till it dies on me. What flavor will I be ordering?....the flavor I didn't get to try...because that's how I roll.
on October 24, 2016
More energy than ever before!!!! :D I don't mind the taste. I mean.....just check the ingredients. It's on the milder end to me, personally. I mix mine with a scoop of vegan protein powder, a scoop of the greens and 8oz. vanilla almond milk. Knock it back and you're ready to roll.
on February 4, 2015
This is going to sound incredibly odd, but this shaker cup changed my Amazing Grass experience. Seriously. Before I purchased the shaker cup, I tried, sadly, to blend the Amazing Grass into a glass of Almond Milk using a spoon. I failed miserably. Lumps were everywhere. The cup, however lets me shake the blend to perfection. The shaker cup has a sealed top that makes carrying liquids simple, too.

Update: It comes with seven different single-serve Amazing Grass Green Superfoods flavors to let you sample the company's offerings. Favorite? Chocolate! Least favorite? Dreamsicle.
on July 1, 2016
Returning. The product description and images showed a host of vitamins and minerals that aren't actually on the real package
review image
22 comments| 318 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2017
Old formula was better.

I tried this with an open mind, but when compared to the old formula this does nothing. I used to drink the old version of this product, and got a noticeable jolt of energy, my mind literally felt more clear and I felt GOOD. I enjoyed the old version so much I even recommended it to friends.

I tried this newer version, and got nothing out of it, no feeling of energy, no noticeable effects at all.

I am highly disappointed this company went the route of all the other big companies which is to cheapen and lessen good ingredients to make more profit. Clearly this is what happened.

I give it 2 stars when it probably deserves a 1. I am assuming it has to have some redeeming healthy qualities to it, but you won't notice them by drinking it.