- Series: Amazing Facts & Trivia
- Spiral-bound: 192 pages
- Publisher: Chartwell Books, Inc.; Spi edition (August 30, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0785828346
- ISBN-13: 978-0785828341
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,308,945 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Amazing Guitar Facts and Trivia (Amazing Facts & Trivia) Spiral-bound – August 30, 2011
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
As an example of one of the bigger mistakes I found was the picture of a guitar spread across pages 92 and 93. The text describes this guitar as an Epiphone Casino when in fact anyone with even a passing knowledge of those guitars will immediately identify the instrument as an Epiphone Sheraton II. Perhaps I am just nitpicking but I expect better . If Mr. Cawthorne and his editors are content to allow this glaring mistake continue through multiple printings along with quite a few other mistakes , just how much credence can we place in the rest of the book?