Lyft BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on September 5, 2012
The Pinky Balls I received were not the same product pictured. They seem to be a knock-off of the real Pinky Ball. The printing says "HIGH BOUNCE PINKY" with "Made in China" directly below the name. They are not as firm as the real Pinky Ball, so if you're looking for a less firm massage ball, here's your ball. Unfortunately, I was looking for the firm version.

Update - If you're looking for a massage ball (or just a nice bouncy ball) try mini lacrosse balls.
on May 25, 2013
I bought this ball to use with the Melt Method. Another user says it doesn't work well for it, but I don't have any problems with it. My only gripe is that it has a really strong rubbery smell. So when I rub it on the back of my hands I need to go wash them afterwards. I'm hoping that the smell eventually goes away but it does the job.
on March 12, 2013
I gave 5 stars because it's exactly what I was looking for in my Melt muscle massage. Perfect for everyone.
on November 13, 2013
I got this to use as a therapy massage ball. It's an ok value at $4
It's not bad for back massage, a bit soft for foot massage, but is ok. The Trigger Point balls are better for foot massage.
This is the same size as Jill Miller's Yoga Tuneup balls (the original size) but slightly softer but not as well made.
These do not have the same density throughout. Compressing it and rolling it around underfoot you can feel knots in the materal.
Made in China.
Surface has blemishes.
Getting 2 of these on Amazon with free shipping (2*$4+0 = $8) is a much better value than Yoga Tuneup balls (2 balls for $15+shipping). However, the Yoga Tuneup balls are better quality.
on March 15, 2016
For having "hi-bounce" in the name, you'd think it was bouncy. This is NOT usable as a wallball/handball, which is why I bought it. It does bounce, but after 2 bounces, it's already rolling / dead ball.

- heavy
- hard foam like material

I was expecting it to be rubber with a hollow interior like the Spalding wallball/handballs which is a LOT bouncier.

I guess this can be used as a play toy for pets or as a foot massage on which you can roll your foot.
on March 1, 2016
I ordered 4 bounce balls from the same vendor. 2 of them look exactly like the photo, bright/colorful pink. The color of the other two is pale/washed out and they have dark/black stains in some spots.
review image review image
on January 25, 2017
I use this to roll out the knots in my back. Better than anything I've ever tried. Used to find this at the dime store for literally a dime but now, it's $5. Oh well, still worth the price and cuts down on visit to the chiropractor.
on February 24, 2014
I was surprised that the product I got was not the one pictured.
It still was a pinky but was "High bounce" and had "made in china" on the front.
My cat can't read so I kept it as a toy. Plus it would have cost more to send back
But was annoyed that this picture is still the one they use.
Don't order from this seller if you expect to get what is pictured.
on January 29, 2016
Exactly as described. I use it with my back against the wall to hit pressure points. Very useful for self care...and a fun toy to bounce around.
on May 24, 2014
Picture shows a different product than what arrived. My fault for not reading the description but the picture is not what you think you are getting. You will receive a knock off made in china. I would give a negative review if I could. Also one of the three balls has a cut through it. Won't buy from this seller again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.