- File Size: 10119 KB
- Print Length: 122 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00X5YTXF6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,011,883 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.97|
Save $1.98 (17%)
Amazon Affiliate Niche Sites: How I Made $300/Month From One Amazon Affiliate Niche Site (The Complete Guide) (Online Business Series) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 122 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Amazon Affiliate Niche Sites: How I Made $300/Month From One Amazon Affiliate Niche Site (The Complete Guide) (Online Business Series)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I noticed someone wrote a review and complained that the author recommends to expensive tools...well, if you're not willing to invest you probably won't make any money. And I guess that you don't believe it's possible either. But Rawee shows you her real earnings and exactly how to use various tools so I'm pretty sure anyone who implements what she's talking about will be successful.
Recommend this book to newbies and intermediate internet marketers.
- A lot of screenshots
- Detailed information on how to use various recommended tools
- Realistic accounts for how much money you can earn
- Could have included a "cheap" or free alternatives to all tools for people on a tight budget
- oDesk is now Upwork and she had not updated those screenshots
- Described a little more about why to hire a Filipino VA or outsourcer and not someone else
Overall a thorough and well written and informative book.
This guide will hold your hand from initial product research to monetizing your affiliate efforts. It includes very good information on Amazon Affiliate site setup, analyzing your niche market for potential profitability, marketing, creating the content, outsourcing, article formatting, setting up your affiliate web site including your hosting platform and the basics of WordPress, link building & backlinks, competition analysis and much more.
I highly recommend this book for anyone who is looking at starting out in the Amazon Affiliate Niche field...
I would like to address a couple of issues that other reviewers have mentioned:
First off, if you aren't willing to spend money ON and IN your business, you have no business being in business.. :)
I personally own and have used almost all of the tools Rawee describes and I will testify that most of these are a NECESSITY in almost any Internet Marketing (IM) business. There are MANY ways to get the same information on-the-cheap, but be aware; these methods are extremely time-consuming, way more subjective in most cases and much of the time you'll have to learn 3-4 different processes and platforms to get the information that 1 piece of software can give you in a fraction of the time.
2. Outsourcing to someone in the Philippines is an extremely good strategy, and one that I follow myself (and no - I'm not Filipino). Rawee may not have mentioned the WHY on this, so here it is: The Philippines has a much lower cost-of-living than we do here in North America. Due to this you can hire people to write for you at a fraction of the cost as to what most native North Americans would charge.
"Why the Philippines" you might ask? "I see tons of people who look like they offer great service in India, Pakistan, etc.. why not these people?"
In the Philippines, English is a native language for their country, unlike most of the others. The quality of English content, on average, will be much higher than if you go elsewhere, regardless of how their Bio and samples look and sound. Be warned...
If you're new to the Amazon Affiliate program and building niche websites, this book is for you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Here is why:
1) The methods the author purposes will cost you thousands of dollars.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing