- File Size: 1592 KB
- Print Length: 196 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 2, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072PTSBX4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #256,961 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Amazon and the Beast: An Urban Fantasy Romance (Mythos Book 1) Kindle Edition
"Fool Me Once" by Catherine Bybee
Learn more about this featured book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Kellsey is an Amazon - she was raised by brothers, she somehow appears with this eclectic group of paranormals. (that is for you to find out). Leonidas, is the beast - he is a lion shifter - but what a lion shifter he truly is. Together, Kells and Leo, kick butt and take names. Can they find a happily ever after - hell can they find a happy here and now.
Ms. Bell spins a really well thought out take on PNR - yes we have shifters and vamps, but also Amazon's, Kraken, Harpies, and Centaurs, as well as a few more mixed into this lovely urban, pnr, fantasy. It was great to see how the characters develop and grow and overcome what life and the Gods are throwing at them. This isn't really a cliffhanger but their are still things that need to be answered and I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
This is one of those books that I'd like to move on and read the next in the series, but I'll have to wait as it isn't available yet. (Drat!)
(Kindle Unlimited choice)
First time reading from the author.
The story was good. It was well written. It had a steady pace to keep the story going. There was a couple of spots that seemed to warped ahead. Then it was back to steady reading. Mentioning Mythical Gods is always a favorite of mine. I was hooked and couldn’t stop reading. The characters and story pulled me in and held me hostage.
Kellsey and Leroy have chemistry, their characters are likable. Leroy fights his feelings for her.
I also liked some of the other characters in the story, hope to see stories about them as well. I hope to read other books from the author.
Thank you for letting me read your story.
Most recent customer reviews
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Mythology
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Myths & Legends > Greek & Roman
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Mythology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense