Amazon Brand - Buttoned Down Men's Tailored Fit Performance Tech Stretch Dress Shirt, Supima Cotton Easy Care
- 64% Cotton, 23% Polyester, 11% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Long-sleeve versatile tech performance dress shirt features a modern spread stretch collar for added comfort and easy care finish to resist wrinkling
- Breathable Supima stretch fabric featuring CoolMax to wick away moisture and promote quick dry, keeping you cool and comfortable
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your Buttoned Down shirt at any time, we are happy to give you a full refund
- Tailored Fit: trimmed down waist, chest, and sleeve, while maintaining a slightly relaxed fit in the shoulders and armhole. Tailored Fit is similar to a Modern Fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Long-sleeve versatile tech performance dress shirt features a modern spread stretch collar for added comfort and easy care finish to resist wrinkling
Buttoned Down has mastered the art of elevated menswear. With our eye for detail and a focus on luxurious materials, we deliver clothes with a bespoke feel but without the wait—and at affordable prices. Start with our classic dress shirts in Supima cotton or refined linen and add perfectly paired cashmere sweaters to build a style that's all yours.
- Package Dimensions : 13.7 x 9.2 x 1.8 inches; 6.07 Ounces
- Item model number : BD1817464
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 20, 2019
- Manufacturer : Buttoned Down
- ASIN : B07K7CYY1N
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Construction is about average for the pricepoint, around 40_60 USD retail. Perhaps a bit worse stitching than a typical Nordstrom in-house brand? Overall decent though.
Background: I am 6'0", 220 lbs, a 46R US tailored (not Slim) or 54/56R EU and a robust/wide build.
Fit: The shoulders on the Large Tailored fit well but the armholes, arms, and waist had too much fabric but oddly the sleeves were pretty good length (34_35) Maybe I'll try the Slim fit one day.
If it weren't for the fit and the thin fabric might be a winner. I will try more traditional fabrics next.
Top reviews from other countries
The fit is extremely boxy. The neck and sleeve length are right, so this shirt is made for someone like me, about 5'10'' and 170 lbs. But I swim in it. It is too roomy in every way, with billowing sleeves, and enough room in the waist and stomach to fit two. This shirt will not fit you unless you are very overweight, If you are at a healthy weight, it will look like you're a child wearing your parent's shirt. Can't recommend simply on absurd sizing. I would need to take it in by over 5 inches in the stomach and 3 inches in the chest and 2 inches in the sleeve width in order to not look silly.
Stretch is subtle but good. Have not yet evaluated moisture handling.