Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
$4.67 ($0.39 / Ounce)
FREE delivery: Tuesday, June 13 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.39 / Ounce)
($0.37 / Ounce)
First delivery on Jun 15 First delivery on Jun 13 Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Clover Honey, 12 Ounce
Purchase options and add-ons
|Item Weight||0.8 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.25 x 2.5 x 5.5 inches|
About this item
- This product was previously a Solimo product. Now it’s part of the Happy Belly brand, the product is exactly the same size and quality.
- One 12 oz. honey bear
- US Grade A, Filtered
- This product is heated and processed to aid the filtration process
- The perfect sweetener for teas, other beverages, and baked goods
- Our clover honey is lighter in color than our wildflower honey. Honey color and flavor varies depending on the flowers visited by the honey bees
- Honey does not spoil, it will darken in color and naturally crystallize, but remains safe for consumption
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Clover Honey, 12 Ounce, This product was previously a Solimo product. Now it’s part of the Happy Belly brand, the product is exactly the same size and quality.
- Product Dimensions : 2.25 x 2.5 x 5.5 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- UPC : 842379155420
- Manufacturer : Amazon.com Services, Inc.
- ASIN : B07QS75JWW
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #601 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #4 in Honey
- Customer Reviews:
^Do not feed honey to infants under one year^Do not microwave in this container
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.