Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Vegetable Oil, 1 gallon (128 Fl Oz)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Net Content Volume||128 Fluid Ounces|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
About this item
- 128 fluid ounces of Happy Belly Vegetable Oil. Packaging may vary
- This light tasting oil is made from soybeans
- Great for cooking and frying
- A cholesterol free food, contains 14g total fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content
- 0g Trans fats per serving. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content
- Any oil will burn if overheated. Do not leave unattended while heating
- If oil smokes, reduce heat. If fire occurs, turn off heat and cover until cool. Do not put water on hot or flaming oil and do not pour hot oil back in the container. Damage can occur, causing injury
From the manufacturer
Happy Belly's Vegetable Oil, made from soybeans is light flavored, non-greasy, and great for cooking and frying
- Product Dimensions : 5.75 x 5.75 x 11.25 inches; 7.7 Pounds
- UPC : 842379155222
- Manufacturer : Amazon.com Services, Inc.
- ASIN : B07MK2XKKV
- Best Sellers Rank: #531 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.