Sign up for Amazon Dash Replenishment through your printer manufacturer's website or app
When supplies are low, your printer will automatically order more ink or toner from Amazon
Save 10% on all ink or toner reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment. Never run out of ink or toner again
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Amazon Dash Replenishment?
Amazon Dash Replenishment Service technology allows your printer to automatically order ink or toner from Amazon before you even know your supplies are running low, allowing for a hands free replenishment process. This technology helps eliminate the stressful times where you run out of ink or toner at an inopportune time, while also saving you a trip to the store or having to manually place an order.
How does it work?
Your device determines when to place an order based on the level of ink or toner, and the order is placed far enough in advance so that it is delivered before you run out. You will receive a confirmation email when an order is placed by your device. You get the same low prices, great selection, and convenient delivery found on Amazon.com.
Are there any promotions available for Amazon Dash Replenishment?
We often have promotions on Amazon Dash Replenishment reorders through eligible connected devices . Please see the Dash Replenishment enabled product detail pages for promotional offers.
How do I apply a promotional credit?
Promotional credits, once earned, are applied automatically when your Amazon Dash Replenishment enabled devices place a reorder. All offers must be earned and applied within the relevant promotion period.
I’m an Amazon Business customer, can I sign up for Amazon Dash Replenishment?
You can sign up for Amazon Dash Replenishment if you are the primary owner of a payment method.
I enabled Amazon Dash Replenishment when I purchased my device online, how do I complete setup?
First connect your printer to your home wifi network by following the manufacturer’s instructions. You will receive an email from Amazon with instructions on how to complete setting up.
Can I return an ink or toner ordered through this service?
Yes, returns will work like a standard Amazon return. Click here for more details.
What types of ink or toner are available through the Dash Replenishment Service?
At this time only genuine ink or toner produced by your printer manufacturer is available through Dash Replenishment Service.
Can I cancel a Dash Replenishment order?
Yes you can. Every Dash Replenishment order is made with a 24 hour hold period during which you can easily cancel your pending order. Visit Your Orders on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app, and your Dash Replenishment orders will appear alongside your other Amazon.com orders.
Can Amazon Dash Replenishment be turned off?
Yes, Dash Replenishment can be turned off at any time by clicking here or through your device’s mobile app or website.
See full Dash Replenishment printer FAQ page for more details and instructions for registering your enabled printer.
10% reorder discount through Amazon Dash Replenishment - Terms and Conditions
1) This is a limited time offer.
2) To receive your discount, an order must be placed through the Dash Replenishment Service on your device.
3) Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for ''sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
4) Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
5) Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
6) Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
7) If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
8) If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.