- File Size: 4461 KB
- Print Length: 92 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Lyntons; 1 edition (November 25, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 25, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MTTDHAB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#201,198 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #26 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Digital Design
- #105 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Digital Design
- #145 in Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware & DIY > Personal Computers
|Print List Price:||$8.95|
Save $5.96 (67%)
The Amazon Echo Dot User Guide: Newbie to Expert in 1 Hour!: The Echo Dot User Manual That Should Have Come In The Box Kindle Edition
|Length: 92 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I use these guides a little differently perhaps than most folks do. When I learn about new tech products and see the Edwards have produced
one of their user guides, I will buy and download the guide ahead of actually buying the tech. The comprehensive guides allow me to make an informed purchase, and their low price makes having a particular guide in my library, even if I end up not buying or delaying a purchase of the reviewed product.
So it has been with the Amazon Echo Dot User Guide: Newbie to Expert in 1 Hour. What I love about this guide as well as all the others is that Tom and Jenna explain, in plain language what the Amazon Echo Dot is, what its intended use is and give a great overview of some of the capabilities in the first few pages of the book. This is particularly valuable to an undecided buyer like I often am.
Starting there, the guide goes on to explain not only the basic functions and features of the Amazon Echo Dot, but also provides valuable information on how best to take full advantage of the device. This book doesn't just tell you how to play music on the Dot--if gives you specific instructions on how to set up accounts with various music services like Spotify or TunedIn, and great guidance on how to get the best experience
on the device with each service.
Of course The Amazon Echo Dot does a lot more than play music, Tom and Jenna explore what it can do and tell you how to set it up to
get the latest traffic report, the latest news; pair it with your mobile device or smartphone. All this is done in simple straightforward language that takes the stress and mystery out of set up and use.
Not only that, but they also give you a glimpse of what they think the future of the device will be. A lot of tech comes and goes, and the Edwards give you a straightforward idea of what they believe the future and longevity of the product will be.
They are also upfront with issues, glitches and other difficulties they encountered during their experience with the Dot and how to overcome or avoid them with your purchase.
I can't recommend this book enough. Whether you are a new Amazon Echo Dot owner, thinking of gifting one over the holidays, or just interest in keeping abreast of the latest in tech--this book is for you and will not disappoint!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Hardware & DIY > Personal Computers
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Digital Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Hardware
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Digital Design