Amazon Essentials Men's Big & Tall Long-Sleeve Solid Casual Poplin Shirt fit by DXL
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- With fits designed by DXL, Amazon Essentials offers menswear built for your proportions. Put your best foot forward.
- This classic, versatile shirt provides a clean, buttoned-up look featuring 100% cotton poplin fabrication for a soft feel and maximum comfort
- Single chest pocket, full-button front closure, spread cdollar, button-close cuff
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - With fits designed by DXL, Amazon Essentials offers menswear built for your proportions. Put your best foot forward.
Amazon Essentials is focused on creating affordable, high-quality, and long-lasting everyday clothing you can rely on. Our line of men’s must-haves includes polo shirts, chino pants, classic-fit shorts, casual button-downs, and crew-neck tees. Our consistent sizing takes the guesswork out of shopping, and each piece is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality and comfort.
- Package Dimensions : 11.45 x 7.4 x 2.65 inches; 10.72 Ounces
- Item model number : WA-5004
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 16, 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- ASIN : B07HB1ZP1K
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the shape and was happy I guessed well on the size - in fact, so happy I ordered more.
To my eye it is a real white.
The only caveat is that while it seems to be a good quality cotton, it is very thin. If you want to wear this to work in any kind of professional setting then you will definitely need a white undershirt. If (like me) you wanted 100% cotton for hot weather wear in more casual settings, I suspect it's close to perfect.
Haven't had it long enough to report on how it holds up after washings, but I will likely treat it gently and hang to dry (always smart with cotton anyway).