- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- This classic, versatile shirt provides a clean, buttoned-up look perfect for any occasion
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Amazon Essentials is focused on creating affordable, high-quality, and long-lasting everyday clothing you can rely on. Our line of men's must-haves includes polo shirts, chino pants, classic-fit shorts, casual button-downs, and crew-neck tees. Our consistent sizing takes the guesswork out of shopping, and each piece is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality and comfort.
- Package Dimensions : 14.5 x 10.6 x 0.4 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Item model number : WA-5006
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 24, 2020
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- ASIN : B083ZQGXVZ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The material isn't wrinkle-free. I could have over looked this, but I just didn't like how the fabric folded up at the buttons, sleeve lengths, and collar.
2) The collar doesn't have button tie-downs. This wouldn't be the end of the world, except there is no place to slide in a collar stay.
3) The collar fabric can't hold itself up when the top button is unbuttoned. I would wear these shirts with a tie some days and the collar was fine. However, if I wore them without a tie the collar would just flap over and curl. If Amazon (DXL) is isn't going to put a button on the end of the collar they need a place to put in collar stays.
He is usually a 6X, but these shirts look like he's drowning in a 8X. He definitely recommends ordering 1 size SMALLER - we have even washed and dried these several times, and they have not been effected. The material itself feels soft and he isn't complaining, but it wrinkles VERY easily as the material feels and looks paper thin.
In conclusion, wonderful bargain - but runs very large and very thin/cheaper material.
When your my size you normally do not have options to buy cheap and end up paying top dollar at specialty stores. I'm use to needing to pay at least twice if not three times what these shirts cost. So I am all around thrilled and hope Amazon essentials continues to expand its selection of mens shirts. Now if they would only start making 14 6E shoes...