Amazon Essentials Men's Big & Tall Short-Sleeve Stripe Shirt fit by DXL
- 100% Cotton
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- With fits designed by DXL, Amazon Essentials offers menswear built for your proportions. Put your best foot forward.
- This regular-fit short-sleeve striped shirt is crafted from 100% cotton and features a shirttail hem with side vents
- Button-down collar, chest pocket, two back pleats
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - With fits designed by DXL, Amazon Essentials offers menswear built for your proportions. Put your best foot forward.
Amazon Essentials is focused on creating affordable, high-quality, and long-lasting everyday clothing you can rely on. Our line of men’s must-haves includes polo shirts, chino pants, classic-fit shorts, casual button-downs, and crew-neck tees. Our consistent sizing takes the guesswork out of shopping, and each piece is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality and comfort.
- Package Dimensions : 11.18 x 7.17 x 1.73 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Item model number : WA-5009
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 16, 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- ASIN : B07HB6Q798
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- there is no stiffening at all in the collar; after a couple of washes it is crinkly, floppy and looks a mess
- the fabric seems to stain easily and then it seems impossible to get the food stains out
- it's quite an effort to iron this to look nice; I am close to reverting to starch!
So overall this is the epitome of cheap disposable clothing - I was hoping for something that would last a few years, not a few weeks. Not environmentally friendly at all.
01/18/2020 - No, just no. Heavily wrinkled and rumpled from the dryer. Difficult to iron because of creases at seams. Probably be OK for work shirt around the house and yard. I do not recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
Other shirts can be hung to dry and look acceptable