- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Button closure
- Machine Wash
- These classic chino pants feature a straight-fit leg for a relaxed vibe with work-to-weekend versatility
- Zip fly with button closure, off-seam side pockets, decorative rear welt pockets
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a size 2; Inseam measures 30.5"
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
An Amazon brand - These classic chino pants feature a straight-fit leg for a relaxed vibe with work-to-weekend versatility
Amazon Essentials is focused on creating affordable, high-quality, and long-lasting everyday clothing you can rely on. Our line of women's apparel includes cashmere sweaters, fleece and down jackets, and more, including plus-size options. Our consistent sizing takes the guesswork out of shopping, and each piece is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality and comfort.
- Department: Womens
- Manufacturer: Amazon Essentials
- Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 9.3 x 1 inches
- ASIN: B0775MH7C2
- Item model number: WAE65004SP18
- Date First Available: June 15, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
there are "faux pockets" on the back. The material and stitching were fine, zippers and button were solid, and the cut was flattering. But I got chinos so I'd have 4 pockets, instead of walking around with my debit card or phone in my front pocket.
srsly Amazon? women like pockets.
Top international reviews
Le pantalon est confortable et la coupe est décontractée. Pas chic ni formel. Pas de "wow", c'est une base, point. Il n'est pas d'apparence assez soignée selon moi pour être porté au travail (travail de bureau), mais convient pour le weekend.
Puisque c'est un chino, selon moi il vaut mieux un peu plus grand que trop serré. J'étais entre 2 tailles et la plus grande tombe bien.
Deux vraies poches à l'avant, fausses poches à l'arrière. Le produit est fidèle à la description (taille, couleur, fit).