Amazon Fire HD 8 Case (Previous Generation - 6th), Black
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (14%)|
- Designed by Amazon to protect and perfectly fit your Fire HD 8 (only compatible with 6th Generation - 2016 release)
- Slim design with built-in stand for hands-free viewing in landscape or portrait orientation
- Full-cover case with magnetic closure keeps the cover securely shut with easy access to buttons, ports and cameras
- Automatically wake your Fire HD 8 or put it to sleep by simply opening or closing the case
- Vibrant polyurethane with a microfibre interior to protect your screen and keep it clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
Slim, form-fitting case designed by Amazon to fit your All-New Fire HD 8 (6th generation, 2016 release) perfectly and provide full front and back protection. The case is easy to attach and remove, with an integrated magnetic closure to ensure your cover stays shut while on the go. The cover is designed to fold back, so you can read comfortably with just one hand.
Match colors to your All New Fire HD 8
Available in four vibrant colors so you can match your cover with your device to showcase your unique style. Crafted from durable polyurethane with a matching microfibre interior, your case protects your All-New Fire HD 8 (6th generation, 2016 release) and keeps your screen clean.
Whether you are browsing the web at home, enjoying a movie on the plane, or reading your favorite book, our slim design with built-in stand conveniently allows your Fire HD 8 to rest in either landscape or portrait orientation so you can enjoy your content hands-free.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've always gone with cheaper third party cases, but decided to try the Amazon case this time. I am glad that I did. It is made specifically for the hd8, in precisely the same color as the tablet. It is well made and easy to keep clean.
Many cases are bulky and this one is not. Its truly feels like an extension of the tablet. The magnetic cover holds it open with no flapping, and holds it closed securely. It folds easily for a stand both portrait and landscape modes, and is sturdy.
Is it overpriced? Probably. However, I have no doubt this case will last the life of the tablet. Its solidly made, heavy duty. I hesitated at the price, but glad that I decided to try it.
you need to magnetize flap to the back of case near the camera and then pull out the stand part. simple as that.
Another feature that I look for is Auto Wake/Sleep, which automatically wakes the tablet when you open the cover and puts it to sleep when the cover is closed. It's a very useful feature that helps to extend battery life, since you don't have to remember to hit the power switch when you close the cover. It's also a huge convenience feature.
* All of the Fire's openings and ports line up exactly. The speakers are covered, but when the case is opened, the speakers are uncovered. Note that the cover does block the micro SD card port on the side.
* The microfiber inside of the top cover helps prevent scratches to the display screen.
* The front cover can be folded to act as a viewing stand. It's a nice feature that I use a lot.
I love the cover and recommend it wholeheartedly.
Most recent customer reviews
A lot of money for a case that doesnt do what I bought it for