BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

78,896
Amazon eGift Card
Gift Amount: 50|Design Name: Amazon 'a'|Change
Price:$50.00

on January 24, 2017
Gave a gift to my family. They really appreciate it.
on March 18, 2017
Very convenient
on June 13, 2017
Easily Received
on November 10, 2016
Much appreciated
on October 2, 2017
Great idea for long distance people
on July 27, 2017
Type of gift I can use without fear of buying an inappropriate item.
on September 17, 2017
I usually send my buddy a gift once a month so he really enjoys this
on September 7, 2015
It is amazing to me how convenient you made it for me to give a truly appreciated gift to my niece. She has just moved into her first apartment and giving her a gift certificate enabled me to really help her out by allowing her to make the purchases needed for this new adventure in her life. I remember the generous gifts from everyone's attics when I first set up home. Thank you for a wonderful option on Amazon.
on November 12, 2014
Love how convenient it was to send this cool gift card through email to a friend for his birthday. I like how you can put in any amount. Is not a physical card so you don't lose it or anything. He received it within 5 minutes which was pretty fast delivery. He didn't have to wait a week for a delivery of a real card. Linking it into his Amazon account was fast and simple. Will buy this again for future gifts. There are quite a lot of choices to choose from many designs for this type of card.
on January 19, 2017
The gift cards for the children were a great hit. The parents planned to have the kids participate in the gift selections. When I checke with the parents if this would be OK with them, their responses were "Are you kidding me? 85% of the gifts they purchased came from Amazon."