Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on June 17, 2013
The Facebook link did not work. Called customer service and re-directed the gift certificate to a email address - that didn't work. Tired another email- didn't work. Finally, more than a week after my son's birthday had passed, customer service put a credit on his account so he could use the gift card. FAIL all the way around. Also, it is VERY difficult to find contact information on customer service.
As I am noticing with most companies, customer service is no longer a priority.
on September 22, 2013
This was a birthday gift for my daughter who had recently had a baby. I thought about giving her cash, but then I didn't want her to spend it on "unneeded" things, as sometimes a teenager will.

So I got her an Amazon gift card and she really liked it. I ordered it a couple weeks before her actual birthday and had Amazon deliver it via Facebook (since she's always on it) right on her birthday. She was really surprised.
on February 16, 2013
There is something for everyone on Amazon, and they get to choose it! It's may favorite gifting choice, and my family's, too!
on March 26, 2013
I don't know but I kind of think birthdays try to sneak up on you sometimes. I didn't have a gift on hand to send and it would have been too late anyway. I sent my grandson an Amazon Gift Card on face book and he loved it. He got to spend it that afternoon on things he had been wanting. It's the best feeling ever when they thank you.
on December 27, 2013
I chose this gift because the person I gave it to didn't make up their mind of what they wanted so this way they have a wide choice as of what to buy. I guess one disadvantage is that it's not as personal as an actual gift.
on December 28, 2014
it was a gift......
on December 27, 2012
Wasn't quite sure how this was going to work out, but it went PERFECTLY!

My friend received her gift card via Facebook on her birthday.

THANKS SO MUCH! I won't hesitate to do this again.
on March 29, 2013
Great way to send a gift to celebrate the birthday of a very special someone, even when you're far away. Quick and easy way to send them access to all the things they love on amazon.com. :)
on May 6, 2013
Easy to gift to book lovers who are currently living overseas. They can purchase whatever they want and with the convenience of e-books, there is no extra weight when returning home.
on January 20, 2015
Gave this gift card to a friend for his birthday. He was THRILLED!!!