Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Screen Protector (2012,2013)[2-Pack](Wi-Fi), iLLumiShield - (HD) Blue Light UV Filter / Premium Clear Film / Anti-Fingerprint / Anti-Bubble Shield
|Price:||$7.95 + $3.00 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This kit features 2x Blue Light screen protectors for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (3G,2012,2013) along with a set of instructions, installation squeegee, microfiber cleaning cloth and the iLLumiShield lifetime warranty.
- Designed with High Quality PET film imported from Japan that consists of multiple layers. Each layer provides specific functions that allow the Matte Anti-Glare line of Amazon Kindle Paperwhite screen protectors to outperform competitor products that use inferior materials and manufacturing processes.
- Blue Light technology deflects harmful blue-violet light & UV away from your eyes while allowing beneficial light to pass through.
- The Anti-bubble silicone resin layer is self-adhesive which allows for an easy dry installation - no more hassle from handling spray solution that could potentially leak into the ports of your device and do damage. For optimal effect, install in a lint-free environment.
- iLLumiShield Blue Light is a highly transparent, "glass-like" smooth and scratch resistant film that prevents bacterial elements, oil, and fingerprints.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
iLLumiShield Blue Light Screen Protectors for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (3G,2012,2013)
Eye strain and fatigue are common complaints from people who use electronic devices regularly. At first, the discomfort is barely noticeable, but gradually it increases in intensity and can develop into strained vision, pain, and even severe headaches for some. Constant exposure to blue light emitted by LED screens has also been shown to degrade sleep quality � another common complaint of those who regularly use their phones or tablets in bed prior to sleep.
Unique Design & Development
iLLumiShield Blue Light was developed specifically to combat these issues while simultaneously protecting your screen. The Blue Light line is a higher class of screen protector that preserves eye health and prevents harmful blue light from impairing your vision and ability to concentrate. An additional razor-thin layer of film filters and disperses blue light that would otherwise cause symptoms of eye fatigue.
Aside from shielding your eyes, the Blue Light line also offers:
- Anti-bacterial layer to keep your screen clean
- Scratch resistant layer to keep your screen protected
- Fingerprint proof so that your screen looks pristine
- Anti bubble silicone resin layer for easy installation
iLLumiShield is 100% confident that our Blue Light Amazon Kindle Paperwhite screen protectors will aid in the reduction of eye strain and fatigue while protecting your screens from scuffs and scratches. We back our confidence with a no-hassle, lifetime replacement warranty program. Screen protectors should do more than just protect your device. The Blue Light line from iLLumiShield goes beyond competitor products by offering superior protection for your eyes as well as your screens.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This screen protector would be perfect if it were easier to apply(it fits so perfectly, that it took me 3 tries to line it up correctly), and had a matte finish to eliminate glare, not that I've had much of a problem with glare. One bonus, is that it comes with 2 screen protectors, though I did wonder if I was supposed to use them both, since the package doesn't say that there are 2 protectors in the package.
All around good product and so far so good on the sleeping thing.
My Kindle is old (B02 PaperWhite 1 WiFi 201 Gen05) but still works great for my nightly reading.
1. The protector was cut exactly in size with the screen, which makes it REALLY difficult to line up perfectly with the screen. Twice I tried, yet twice I end up missing a corner by a just hair. Normally with a cell phone you can get away from that problem, but since the kindle has a higher edge than the screen, you simply cannot miss.
2. The little bubble-squeezing card came with the product is just garbage, you would find a credit card more useful.