Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,248 reviews
on January 31, 2015
While the cover itself appears of expected quality, inserting my kindle touch reveals that it barely fits In the case! I've pushed it down into the case, and It sticks out just enough to not allow the case cover to fully close.

The cover also does not have any means of clasping shut by the way! No clip, clasp, or magnet!

While I've suspended it over my lap and found the kindle won't FALL out, it looks much too loose in the case for my own comfort.
on December 3, 2011
I never had problems with the cover for my Kindle 2. The cover was sturdy and had some weight to it. This cover for my Kindle Touch truly sucks. It's super light and it feels more like plastic. The cover flap has no padding to it. I dropped my Kindle Touch as I was exiting my car and the cover just flew open and the Kindle landed face down on the driveway. That had never happened with the previous case. This case seems cheaply made and is way too overpriced for the little protection it covers.
on January 7, 2012
I wish I read the other Amazon reviews before buying this product. I agree with them that it looks cheap, the color is unappealing and it is impossible to hold onto. Who know that leather could be so slippery? I returned it and purchased a Splashsplash SAFARI Slim-Profile Leather Case Cover fits the Amazon Kindle Touch (GREEN)It's not as good as the case I had for my original Kindle (lost/stolen) but I'm happy with it.
on January 3, 2014
This kindle touch leather cover was described as being in a "Used-Like New" condition. When I received this item, it was damaged. There were countless deep scratches and the cover was damaged. I do not understand why the seller described this item to be in Like New condition when it clearly was not.
on January 26, 2012
This case is easily the worst purchase I've ever made from Amazon. I've been a customer since they started (literally), and I must say I expected more from them. Given the price, I expected a decent cover with imitation leather, minimal padding, etc. What I received was worse. To get an idea about how this "feels" on your kindle, imagine cutting a square out of a cardboard cereal box and then taping it along one edge to the side of your kindle. THAT's what it feels like. The front is about 1 or 2 mm thick, and so flimsy that I feel like it would just tear off if I used it to pick up the kindle. The back is thin plastic SPRAY PAINTED to be the same color as the front. Other than as a screen protector, this item can't do much to protect your kindle from damage. And it feels so unsatisfying and cheap when you hold it, that the entire time I'm reading my kindle I'll be thinking in the back of my head how disappointed I am with Amazon for selling it AND for selling it at the price I would expect to pay for a REAL cover.
on September 6, 2013
The cover did not fit my Kindle Touch as it was advertised. To return it I would have to pay postage which further increases my loss.
on November 30, 2011
First time ever disappointed in anything I've ordered from Amazon: prior to ordering this cover from Amazon asked customer service if it had an elastic band to hold it shut like the cover I have for my older Kindle. Was told it did. When cover arrived, - it's nice, fit's kindle touch beautifully, but NOTHING to hold the cover shut. So not what I expected.
emailed customer service again - asked about elastic band - received return email that mistake made and new cover ordered. Unfortunately, would arrive after I left for vacation and since I wanted to take Kindle with-called customer service - individual checked - said NO elastic band on second cover.

Cancelled order since have to have something to use as a cover for the Kindle touch while I travel and cannot return original cover if its been used.

Bottom line:
Customer service tries to be helpful. If this is a defective cover as suggested in customer service reply to my complaint, then should have been able to use on my trip and return as defective.

OK cover unless it is important to you that cover definitely will remain shut to protect the screen if carried in purse or suitcase. Don't believe this one will, but stuck with it at present time. Expensive price for an item that was not as presented.
on November 23, 2011
In putting out new Kindles at very favorable price points, amazon has definitely decided to skimp on the quality of its new covers. The Touch snaps into this cover well--almost too well, since it is very difficult to pry it out again. The front cover is very flimsy and has nothing to keep it closed. When you hold The Touch to read, the front cover cuts uncomfortably into your hand because it is so thin and stiff edged. It is also hard to hold because it is too smooth and slick a surface. The whole thing feels cheap. Personally, I loved amazon's pebbly leather cover with built in light of the Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard). It felt good to the touch, was functional, and closed securely with the elastic band. Amazon missed an opportunity with this cover. I've returned it to amazon and will be looking for something else.
on May 2, 2016
Didn't fit kindle as described
on April 27, 2013
It was recommended by one of your staff and it was totally inadequate. I wish i could find a case for my ancient kindle model. It was far too small to fit.
Judging from your tips, it looks as if you do not want honest comments.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.