BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 27, 2013
On a number of trips to London, we've used this as a Kindle charger and not for iPhones or other devices. It's never failed and always performed as expected. Nice price and great convenience.
on May 7, 2011
The purchase of UK Kindle power adapter made a simple difference to my use of my computer and how I charged my Kindle. Invariably I found I was using all points on my computer just when my Kindle needed to be chaged. The simple purcase of the adapter allowed me to charge the Kindle from an electrical point without disturbing whatever it was I was doing on computer. Simple, efficient and no problems whatever. Great idea and recommend it totally.
on February 26, 2015
People say it would fall apart in a few years, so I am not using it frequently. But when I use it, it still feels good. I say it's the second best, following the Apple one.
on May 28, 2011
Charging using an adapter is a lot more convenient than charging the Kindle via a USB cable on a computer. However, the quality of the adapter can be improved. Also, I do not need an extra USB cable for my Amazon kindle. I purchased it because of the special offer. A few bucks could have been taken off the price if it had not come with another USB cable.
on April 19, 2011
This USB adapter (UK) is 50% off the original Apple adapter which can only be bought in the UK and works exactly the same. Tested it on my iPhone 4 and iPad. The cord is fairly worthless though as it's it only works with the Kindle. Great for anyone visiting UK often and wants to travel light.
on March 2, 2011
The build quality of this is noticeably poorer than the lead included with the Kindle. My first one had a loose connection head but Kindle were very responsive and sent me a replacement very quickly. Amazon's customer service is excellent and gives confidence that if there are any issues, Amazon will deal with it.
on January 13, 2016
A great quality plug gives quick charge
on November 15, 2011
I purchased this before an overseas trip and it was extremely convenient to have this with us. I had only one converter and this allowed me to charge not only my kindle but my husband's phone and mine as they both use the micro-USB format, while using my converter for other items.
on September 12, 2011
This cable and adapter allow you to charge your Kindle using a wall socket. It's very handy if you don't always have access to a PC. Please note they are both standard items and any USB/ mini USB cable & adapter will do e.g. Apple's one for the iPod.
on December 12, 2013
A good usefull length cable. The adapter is of good quality as is the cable ends.
Well worth the money and considerably less expensive than a Kindle original.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question