- File Size: 7402 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: The Amazing Seller (November 8, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 8, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017ROWWMK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,959 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Amazon Selling Blueprint - How to Find and Launch Your First Private-Label Product on Amazon in 90 Days or Less Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've listened to the author's podcasts and workshop. This book goes over a lot of that same material, which is why I like it. It is easy to refer to the section of the book to look up what I need to know at a particular phase. There is a list of Resources and a Glossary -- both helpful.
This book was edited well. The formatting is nice. It flows smoothly without errors in the "cut and paste" (which I've seen in several other Kindle books). The grammar and spelling work.
This is a book that I will recommend to my friends who are interested in selling private label products on Amazon. It's an edifying book.
Those details can be learned as part of Scott's private FB communities though, so I consider the book as a foundational background to jump into the community and ask intelligent questions and contribute your experience as you learn through your own business. That's what the Q&A at the end of this book shares. FB group members get specific help on sourcing their products, testing pricing, getting better at picking winners that sell, optimizing PPC ad spend, and more.
Read the book and then join the FB group and, if you have the drive to take action, you will have all you need to build a successful business.
I am now in the process of launching my first product, currently awaiting samples.
If you are looking at starting your own amazon business, this book is MUST!
Any potential confusion is cleared up with answers to troubling questions along with links to important resources (free and paid).
I highly recommend reading this book if you'd like to join all the people who are enjoying success on Amazon.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based