Amazon.com Gift Card in Various Gift Boxes
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Gift Card is affixed inside a gift box
- Gift amount may not be printed on Gift Cards
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
- Scan and redeem any Gift Card with a mobile or tablet device via the Amazon App
- Free One-Day Shipping (where available)
- Customized gift message, if chosen at check-out, only appears on packing slip and not on the actual gift card or carrier
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
High quality products for any occasion
Detailed finishes and superior materials make your gift special.
Perfect for birthdays, weddings, baby showers, holidays or corporate events.
Free and fast shipping
Free one-day shipping (where available).
Free same-day delivery for Prime Members (where available).
How do I add a gift message? Will my gift message print on the card?
Add a gift card to your cart and check “This is a gift” or select “Add a gift receipt” at checkout to select and edit gift options. The gift message will be printed on a separate physical packing slip and not on the gift card product.
Will the gift amount be printed on the gift card?
Not necessarily, only certain gift cards have the gift amount printed on the gift card.
How do I check the value of a gift card?
To check the purchased value of the gift card(s), simply match the last 4 digits of the serial number on the back of the gift card to those listed on www.amazon.com/yourorders.
Other ways to gift
Product detailsGift Amount:0 | Design Name:Amazon Mini Prime Envelope Tin
- Package Dimensions : 4.61 x 3.7 x 0.67 inches; 1.76 Ounces
- Item model number : VariableDenomination
- Date First Available : October 25, 2020
- Manufacturer : Amazon
- ASIN : B0866T1TQJ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: new card arrived, and it also shows a zero balance. Customer service rep says THEY see a $200.00 balance on their systems, to which I reply: "The person to whom I give this is going to do the EXACT same thing I did, which is to check the balance and discover it is ZERO!" Amazon's systems are clearly broken. What a disaster. Hey Jeff Bezos, put one of your 45 personal assistants on this and get it fixed!
Called/chat with representative on 1/31/17 who stated someone will contact me within 24 hours via email. 2/1/17 received an email stating that I should call & speak with Customer Support Team. Called & spoke with Rep who stated the form needs to be filled out & this issue needs to be look into by a Specialist. Would someone please reissue this damaged/nonredeemable card & send me the NEW one. It s actually embarrassing to give someone gift card that doesn't work.