Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 1, 2018
nice presentation box. I am actually keeping the gift card for myself and using the box to give some one a different gift card.
on January 4, 2016
I had no problem ordering and receiving this item. But when my daughter, it was a Christtmas gift, tried to use it an Amazon employee told her it had not been prurchased from Amazon. It had not been activated so was no good. She did not want to bother me with this but I was able to find and send her the invoice on it. Even then she had to make several calls and not everyone was polite and helpful to her. In the end she got someone that helped her and she was able to recover the $50. But I was very disappointed in Amazon as I do so much business with them. At this point I wish I had purchased something else for her instead of the gift card.
on January 11, 2015
Well, I ordered 2 of these to give out at Christmas, and just heard from one person that the gift card isn't working...
The code isn't valid.
Don't know if the other one I gave out is valid or not, but I gave the recipient a heads up about this problem.
Normally Amazon is great, really disappointed with this purchase. Especially something that was given as a Christmas gift.
on December 19, 2016
Hard to go wrong. I purchased these for my employees. assuming everyone loves amazon as much as I do these should go over quite well. The tin is a nice touch and does not cost additional so thats a win. Its a great way to give a gift card and make it look like your not just giving someone a gift card but put some thought into it. although they are light weight they are well enough made that they don't feel chintzy. The cards do have the value printed on them in case you are purchasing multiples of different value you can double check. They do come shrink wrapped so you will have to take that off to open the can and check the value though.
review imagereview image
on December 22, 2017
Pretty awesome that amazon has a gift card option that includes a nice tin like this, without charging extra. It really dresses up the card for actual gifting, as if you're giving a more premium present, than just a simple giftcard. If only they'd eliminate the window cutout in the back, it'd be even better. I'm not usually one for taking the easy way out of Christmas shopping, but sometimes, it's what they want, or you just don't know the family member well enough to come up with a nice surprise for them. And when even their husband can't help you out with a gift idea... I'll definitely, consider amazon GCs next time I need a little help.
Amazon gift cards are nothing new, and they are very handy to give as gifts due to the diverse nature of products Amazon offers – certainly your recipient can find something he / she will like to order. These gift boxes, however, are a little more classy than the standard email or printed-off versions at home as it shows you went a little further, the box is very sturdy, and I appreciate the fact Amazon delivers it for free with next day shipping. If you’re going to be spending $50 or more for a gift card, which is the minimum price to have it delivered in a gift box like this, I would recommend you gift this version to your recipients.
on December 28, 2016
EPIC FAILURE by Amazon. Details later when I have a half-hour to text-type details. Ordered Dec 14th for Christmas gift. After numerous fails on Amazon Customer Service's part, I STILL don't have a functional gift card. God only knows what my Visa bill is going to look like. AMAZON HAS REPEATEDLY CHANGED/CHARGED MY ORDER/CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, DESPITE REPEATED REQUESTS TO CANCEL ORDER. Now that I could maybe actually complete giving my Christmas gift (3 days past Christmas and it'll be at least 24 more hours) and I HAVENT asked them to cancel their latest screw-up, they probably will. What a joke disguised as customer service!
on January 3, 2017
I need help ? The card won't work it was a gift for our son he lives with us and tried entering it several times it says not valid???? Please let me know what to do. Thank you.
on December 19, 2016
I ordered both a $30 and $50 gift card for relatives. However the cards came without any indication of their amount. I tried to find a number for customer service but could not. Since they were going to the same household, I included a note for them to figure it out when applying to their separate accounts. In this regard I am only giving 3 stars: lack of customer service and lack of amount on the gift cards.
on December 26, 2014
I've bought these every year at Christmas time and have always been very satisfied. This year they shorted me a card and when I called to have it replaced they deactivated one of the cards that I had. They did not send a replacement until several days later when I called back. When they did send the replacement they deactivated a second gift card. So needless to say I ended up giving deactivated git cards for Christmas. I have been on the phone with Amazon 6 different times now and they can't seem to get it right. Looks like my Amazon Christmas shopping has come to an end. Was good while it lasted.