Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amazon.com Gift Cards in Greeting Cards, Pack of 10 (Various Designs)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on January 10, 2012
I ordered the 15$ gift card bundle attached to holiday cards. When I received the cards there were no envelopes with them. I called amazon to explain they forgot the envelops. I had ordered the holiday gift cards in the past and had no problems. (and the item is shown with envelops) When I spoke to the operator she was very kind and put me on hold to get some advice on this oversight. When she returned she explaind that she was told the gift cards no longer came with envelopes. Why would I order gift holiday cards without envelopes? She then gave me a small credit and directed me to a link to ORDER and pay for blank envelopes. This was a week before Christmas. I was annoyed, but I needed the envelopes so I did place the order. Long story short, three days later I received a whole new order of gift cards with envelopes and the other gifts I had ordered through amazon. So I called again, there was a glitch and all of my orders were doubled. And in the second order the envelopes were included?.?? It turns out giftcard attached to holiday cards do come with envelopes. So she was kind, but misinformed and now I have a box of envelopes I will never use and had to go to UPS to return all of the doubled items. And hope that when I am credited ( because of course I was charged twice) the monies, that this will not have voided the cards that I did give out to my nieces and nephews.
on May 15, 2012
I ordered a 10 pack of gift cards to give as prizes with a promised 1 day free delivery. One week later I am astounded that there is a delay in shipping. Its just a gift card! What is the problem. How could you promise 1 day delivery then re-neg on your promise by telling me there is a delay. This is just bad customer service.
on January 29, 2014
Amazon gift cards proved to be a good gift choice for the holidays. The children were all very happy to be able to choose what they wanted from the wide array of items on Amazon.com. I think I may repeat this gift again next year.
on January 22, 2016
loved the $50 Amazon Gift cards & greeting cards & envelopes, worked greet for the teenagers that I cannot keep up with for their electronics or other gift items. Allows them to buy exactly what they want.
on May 15, 2014
Kids loved these cards... great for gift ideas. Most of my grandchildren are into gaming and they now choose what they want and I don't have to worry with "returns".... Love these cards.
on January 21, 2016
We ordered $2k in $100 gift cards from AMAZON.com and the recipients of them were unable to use them. As a matter of fact, when they called in to AMAZON.com for assistance with their gift cards, they were told that we bought these in a store and it was not their issue that we did not get them activated and were offered no further assistance. The people we gave them to felt bad telling us their cards were not working so we only just found out. Of course we would want to know!
on December 17, 2012
This gift card pack arrived in two days & made gift giving to my teenage/college age nieces and nephews a snap.
on July 29, 2016
Arrived quickly - good to have on hand for gifting.
on January 12, 2016
Great Christmas gifts for my little readers.
on June 27, 2016