Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11,882 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15,207 reviews
on January 31, 2017
Mom wanted to buy my 3 adult kids something for Christmas and i suggested amazon gift cards. We found out that if you buy regular cards you not only have to pay for the amount you want to put on them, you also have to pay for the plastic card. since the amount for the plastic was unreasonable I wondered if as a premium subscriber I could do something else. Long story short we got printable cards online and they worked out great. Just be sure you click on the right buttons for PRINTABLE cards
11 comment| 307 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2015
$0.50 gift cards?!?! The perfect gift for anyone on your list who didn't give you any actual gift ideas!

Step 1: Buy a bunch of $0.50 gift cards
Step 2: Print out gift card codes on print-at-home business card paper
Step 3: Use tape & hot glue to make glorious structures
Step 4: Watch your beneficiary destroy your structure so they can scan all the codes

At $0.50, the opportunities are limitless!
review image
55 comments| 570 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2017
I gave my friend this gift card ~ month ago before baby was born . When she tried to use it recently, she had trouble reading the original claim # on the printed document- it evidently had faded over time . Long story short and various emails back and forth to each other and Amazon prime , I ended up downloading document again and re-printing . Can I just say going forward , please use bigger font size for all order#s; claim#s ; ASIN#s: Serial #s for your customers .
on July 23, 2017
I love being able to purchase and print off these Amazon gift cards! It's so helpful to be able to send this gift card to so many of my relatives who live in other states. I wish more companies offered the ability to print gift cards!
on September 10, 2017
A great ideal gift. My Daughter has a Prime membership and was delighted to purchase what she really wanted. This helps to take the stress off of what to give!!
on July 3, 2017
I love giving amazon gift cards and this was so easy to create! I appreciated having the ability to customize it how I wanted and enjoyed the ability to have a "retirement" card!
on April 24, 2017
Nice option to have when needing a gift. Would like to have the option to print on half sheet of paper verses having to do a four fold card.
on May 6, 2017
Was a birthday gift for my 14 year-old granddaughter. At that age, gift cards are always the best and she asked for the Amazon gift card.
on August 26, 2017
In the past, my printer left off the last few numbers of the code. I think they have been redesigned so that doesn't happen now! Looks great!
on February 20, 2017
well, it`s gift card you can print and present to whomever you need it to present. was able to print in minutes after purchase after amazon verified my payment method.