Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Project X Zone - Nintendo 3DS forum

Amazon hasn't changed the release date on this one yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 8, 2013, 6:16:49 AM PDT
It was reported a few days ago that we could expect this on June 25th, which is significantly different than what Amazon has posted

Posted on Apr 11, 2013, 11:58:44 AM PDT
Ryan Hoffman says:
Yeah, I'm sure they'll update it soon with the first trailer and limited edition being announced today!

Posted on Apr 11, 2013, 5:35:46 PM PDT
they haven't updated the release date, or the pre order swag hat has been announced.Kinda sketchy if you ask me.

Posted on Apr 11, 2013, 8:35:29 PM PDT
WingLT says:
Can someone post a link to the announcement? I just looked on Namco's site... They are listing Amazon and Game Stop as the only retailers for the game... So I'm guessing that the game is limited over all...

Posted on Apr 12, 2013, 12:44:48 AM PDT
Ryan Hoffman says:
Siliconera is saying every copy will be LE.

Posted on Apr 13, 2013, 7:06:58 PM PDT
Still no answer? I want to know if Amazon is getting LE or not, otherwise I'll just try GameStop...

Posted on Apr 13, 2013, 8:58:22 PM PDT
Ryan Hoffman says:
I'm telling you EVERY PHYSICAL COPY OF THE GAME WILL BE The LIMITED EDITION. order it from GS if you want but I refuse to support such an effed up company.

Posted on Apr 14, 2013, 1:10:26 PM PDT
WingLT says:
Yeah I read the article... It does say that the game will only be limited with the extras...

Posted on Apr 16, 2013, 12:36:20 PM PDT
I'm sure they'll get around to changing the info soon. at least I hope they do

Posted on Apr 17, 2013, 6:28:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 17, 2013, 6:28:27 AM PDT
No, it isn't like I want to order from GS. It's just that Amazon haven't changed their info with makes me questioning if they will be releasing that LE.

Posted on Apr 17, 2013, 2:59:07 PM PDT
Ryan Hoffman says:
I understand, but it's been confirmed that all first print copies of the game will be a limited edition, so it doesnt matter who you order it from. If there will be a second print no one knows. If you'd be more comfortable ordering from GS go ahead, I just picked up Pandora'sTower there today. If Amazon updates you can always cancel your GS order.

Posted on Apr 19, 2013, 5:53:44 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2013, 5:54:33 PM PDT
I´m bugged at the release date,no idea why it says september while GS and every other source says june...

Posted on Apr 19, 2013, 9:05:45 PM PDT
Ryan Hoffman says:
They're just being uber slow updating it. Nothing to worry about.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Apr 8, 2013
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about