We want you to know:
Amazon Smart Plug works exclusively with Alexa.
Amazon Smart Plug must be connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
For indoor use only.
Amazon Smart Plug, for home automation, Works with Alexa - A Certified for Humans Device
Enhance your purchase
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—it's actually simple.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use—plug in, open the Alexa app, and get started in minutes.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
- See tips on saving energy and estimate your light’s consumption with the Alexa energy dashboard.
Smart home devices for youExplore best-selling devices that work with Alexa
Make your home smart
Amazon Smart Plug lets you voice control your lights, fans, coffee makers, and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa app on your phone. With multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple outlets.
Set up helpful routines
Use the Alexa app to create routines for your Amazon Smart Plug that make life easier. For example, set a morning routine that turns on lights and your coffee maker with a single request.
Make it look like you're home
With Away Lighting, Alexa can automatically turn connected lights on and off to make it look like you’re home when you’re away.
To use Away Lighting, all you need is a light connected to an Amazon Smart Plug and the Alexa app. Connect your plug to a lamp, then let Alexa know when you come and go. Learn about Away Lighting and more with Alexa Guard Plus.