Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 11.6 Inch|Style: 1-Pack|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 8,535 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,235 reviews
on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
0Comment| 288 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
44 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review image review image review image review image
77 comments| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review image review image review image
1414 comments| 566 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I have an 8" Samsung tablet - so picked up the 8" sleeve. It's actually too large - almost 3/4" too wide and too tall. But the 7" looks like it would be 1/8" too small. Even with the case on my tablet it fits in the sleeve. I picked up the sleeve because I use the tablet with my drone and have to remove it from the case to mount in on the controller - so I'd rather keep it in a sleeve in my backpack. That way I don't have to bother with unsnapping the tablet case in the field.
on April 30, 2017
For the price it's a good little laptop sleeve. I plan on putting it inside my padded laptop compartment in my backpack so even though it doesn't offer much protection, I think that inside the backpack it should be fine. I'm using the foam that came inside of it as an extra layer of protection. The only downfall is that I have to squeeze in all my cables in the sleeve too (which I'm sure wasn't the intended purpose of this sleeve) and that creates a big bulge.
It is quite big though, it's more of a 15.6" size so if you have a 14-15" laptop you'll have a lot of spare room inside this sleeve.
Just a side note though - the color on this is Purple not Pink. 100% Purple. I like Pink lol but whatever this will do for the price.
on August 12, 2015
I bought this for my Surface 3 (Not the pro version) with a stylus attached to the side. It fits my device nicely
review image review image
on May 8, 2014
When Apple decided to discontinue the 17" MacBook Pro, I purchased one immediately. It's the perfect desktop replacement! And lets face it, it's the ONLY portable computer that can run any current OS straight up without running as a VM. Whether you want to run OS X, Windows, or Linux, the MacBook Pro does it all! I run all three, ...but my fav will always be Linux baby :p

Immediately after Apple announced it would discontinue the 17" model, accessories (in this case, a sleeve), became practically nonexistent. So, I've been searching on and off for the perfect sleeve since. I can tell you with absolute certainty, that any sleeve designed for a 17.3", or even 17" will be far to sloppy of a fit for the MacBook Pro 17". I tried and returned various models. Then I decided to measure my MacBook Pro 17", and use those measurements to find a sleeve. Long story short, doing so lead me to this AmazonBasics 15-15.6" sleeve. Comparing the actual dimensions of the sleeve as provided by Amazon against my own measurements of my MacBook Pro 17" meant it would fit like a glove as long as Amazon's info was spot on.

Well, let me tell you, it was!!! This particular sleeve fits the MacBook Pro 17" like it was custom made for it!!! So, if you're looking for that snug as a bug in a rug sleeve for your MacBook Pro 17", with no slop in it, then look no further! This is the sleeve to buy! And rest assured, its a snug fit thats usable, meaning you can easily insert, and/or retrieve your MacBook Pro 17" from it. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!
on May 16, 2017
Great construction, good value.
But, pay attention to the listed internal dimensions. The 10" sleeve is not big enough for my 10" Lenovo TAB-X103F tablet. Technically, it will sqeeze into the sleeve, but the tension on the top of the tablet will turn the tablet on accidentally.

Otherwise, great value with good stitching. The neoprene sleeve protects a little from drops, but mainly from people moving my tablet around the house when I am not there.
on May 12, 2017
Fits my ASUS C201 11.6 Inch Chromebook (Rockchip, 4 GB, 16GB SSD, Pearl White/Light Blue) just fine, but some sort of excess dye bled off the rubberized zipper tab onto my completely dry fingers, which then transferred over to my Chromebook. Luckily I noticed it in time to clean it off without issue, but was still worrying regardless. I know you get what you pay for, but I expect a certain minimum of quality from Amazon's own products.