Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 11.6 Inch|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 8,417 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9,101 reviews
on August 26, 2016
So happy with this purchase, this is a pretty good laptop sleeve! The size is great, it is not too big or too small, just fits like a glove. The material of the case is nice, well made, slim but protective. It's thin enough to put in my suitcases to give the computer a little extra protection and to protect it from scratches when I am traveling. Meanwhile the color exactly as pictured. Good product, I would recommend it to everyone and might order again!
0Comment| 291 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2016
The 14-inch sleeve is a perfect fit for the new MacBook Pro 15 w/Touchbar (Late 2016). I was looking for a neoprene sleeve that would fit snug around the now smaller in size 15-inch MacBook Pro. This is the solution. Fits like it was made for it, no slop side-to-side or top-to-bottom. It is a good quality case with a well constructed body, decent padding on the sides and a excellent zipper.
review image
33 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2015
This sleeve is awesome for the price. I was looking for a sleeve to fit my new XPS 13 9343 and was having trouble because it has a 13.3 inch screen but is only a 12 inch in size due to the infinity display. It seemed that most 13 inch laptop sleeves would have an extra inch length wise and I didn't want the laptop to be loose inside the sleeve.

A few reviews mentioned that the XPS 13 did fit for them but there were no pictures for me too look at. I took a chance by purchasing the 11.6 inch sleeve for it and put the laptop in for the first time just now and it fits like a glove! It fits perfectly inside the sleeve with no room to move around, which is what I like.

The case itself has decent soft padding with a sleek black look, with "Amazon basics" labeled on one side. I love Amazon so I don't like showing off their products :)

The only thing is that when you zip up the sleeve with the XPS 13 inside, you have to be careful zipping around the corners because they stick out a little bit, but once you have it zipped up, the laptop sleeve fits it perfectly and the laptop sits nice and snug.
review image review image review image review image
77 comments| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
Recently, I spent my hard earned money on a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012. I like to take care of my personal belongings, and this $1000 piece of machinery was no exception. So this began my search for a laptop sleeve. Wandering my local general stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, etc.) I noticed a cheap laptop sleeve (as in cheap quality) was nearly $16! I was like HECK NO! So I jumped on Amazon (btw amazon is the best shoutout to all the hard workers running this website and service) and searched a laptop sleeve. After approximately 9.24 seconds of searching I came across this gem. COULD IT BE?!?? An affordable, durable, and classy laptop sleeve for under $10. Being the educated consumer I started to read reviews. I came across a few that said: Laptop Didn't Fit. This was it, this was the end, I built it all up to let myself down. But being the poor High-School student I am, I pocketed some of my parents lunch money and ordered it. When it got here I opened the package. You know the scene in Star Wars when Darth Vader removed his mask? That's what it was like, shocking, but beautiful. I unboxed it and immediately took my laptop out of my backpack (which was stored in a nice soft tee-shirt previous to this sleeve purchase) and tried to slip it in the case. Wow. The sleeve fit like a glove.

If you have a 13.3" Macbook Pro Mid 2012, I highly recommend this product. It protects your laptop very well and snug. No other sleeve is as affordable, fashionable, and durable as this one.
review image review image review image
1414 comments| 554 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2015
I can't begin to say how much I love this Amazon Basics 13.3- inch Laptop case! I was worried at first about
1. It's inexpensive so I thought it might be poor quality
2. It's not a name brand name
3. If it would even really protect my laptop
I soon found out the moment I received it, that it was the real deal! I have found no cons with this item. On the flip side here are some pros I have found!
1. Fits laptop just right, I have a 13.3 in Mac Book pro and the case fits it snug but has plenty of room to zip without stretching or any difficulties.
2. It's lightweight and flexible.
3. Padded on both top and bottom to provide max protection.
4. Stiched very well, does not look like it's ever going to fall apart.
5. I'm not saying it's water proof but the material seems to repel water at a good rate! I poured a bottle of water on it with my laptop inside and my laptop was not wet at all!
Overall a perfect item to protect your laptop! And is a better price than you will find anywhere else!
review image review image
on April 6, 2015
I bought this case for my new Nvidia Shield Tablet but it did not fit. I did not even think to look at the physical dimensions of the case, I just was thinking that it is a case for 8 inch tablets and my Shield Tablet is an 8 inch tablet. When it would not go in to the case it then hit me that my table is not a standard tablet, it has two rather large forward facing stereo speakers, one on each side of the 8 inch screen which makes it quite a bit longer than a regular tablet. All was not lost however as my previous tablet an EVGA Tegra Note 7 fit perfectly inside, I had just gotten a replacement Note 7 after an RMA from EVGA and I guess because of all the GPU's and mother boards I have purchased from them they sent me a brand new tablet instead of a refurbished model. After getting the Shield Tablet I decided to give the new Tegra Note 7 to my Son so I just included this new AmazonBasics Tablet Sleeve as well.

This Tablet Sleeve is the second AmazonBasics product I have purchased, the other is a 4amp two port car charger that I use with my Samsung Note 4 and my Shield Tablet. So far all of these items have been very well made and very reasonably priced. I am not sure what fabric is used for the Tablet Sleeve but it is heavy duty with a strong zipper that I am certain will give many years of service. I am getting ready to buy another Tablet Sleeve but this time I am going to pay attention to the clearly posted dimensions of the Sleeve to make sure the next one will in fact fit my Shield Tablet.
on May 6, 2017
It seems like all of these laptops leaves are about the same, the big difference seems to be price. Over the years I've bought from many brands, and the Amazon basics sleeve is every bit as good as anyone else's. It fits my 15.6 inch laptop with room to spare and seems to have plenty of protection.

The only negative thing I can think of when it comes to this item is that it really smells when you open it up. I'm sure that's just the neoprene scent trapped inside the airtight plastic bag that is inside of a box to protect the sleeve. Don't be alarmed by the smell, it goes away in a day or so and it won't hurt your computer at all.

Why pay for a brand-name when this item does the job for much less? I might suggest you put it on your wish list and keep an eye on the price as it tends to fluctuate and can become extremely inexpensive.
on August 17, 2016
I bought the 15" version of this sleeve to fit my 15" MacBook Pro because I was looking for an inexpensive sleeve to use in the rare event that I traveled with the laptop. The MacBook Pro fits into this sleeve with ease--in fact, with so much extra room that the laptop can slide around a bit inside, which isn't a problem for me (I just want something to protect it a little when it's in my bag) but may be for some people. If you want something more form-fitting to this particular computer, you may want to get one designed specifically for it, but you will probably pay a lot more, and this one works well enough for me that I wouldn't find that worth it.
I have an 8" Samsung tablet - so picked up the 8" sleeve. It's actually too large - almost 3/4" too wide and too tall. But the 7" looks like it would be 1/8" too small. Even with the case on my tablet it fits in the sleeve. I picked up the sleeve because I use the tablet with my drone and have to remove it from the case to mount in on the controller - so I'd rather keep it in a sleeve in my backpack. That way I don't have to bother with unsnapping the tablet case in the field.
on January 6, 2017
5 stars for the case quality, as the 14inch sleeve was not advertised to fit my laptop.

Fit my new MacBook Pro 2016 15in w/ Touchbar without any room to spare whatsoever. You have the stretch the sleeve a little in order to fit the laptop. When closed, it could not be a tighter fit, which in some cases is a good thing (if you need to fit it inside a smaller messenger bag or something).

My concern is that upon putting the laptop in and taking it out, the zipper will scratch it. It sticks out of the corner a little, so you have to pull on the zipper to stretch the sleeve to prevent it from making contact with the laptop.

Great case, but definite deal breaker for me. The 15 inch is also way too big for this slimmed down laptop. If you are careful with the zippers, this could be the closest thing you get for this 14/15inch hybrid of a laptop.

I saw an earlier review by Ken Z. that did not seem to have this problem. I don't know where this discrepancy is coming from, as we had the same products.. so maybe it's a hit or a miss in terms of Amazon product consistency.
review image review image review image